GTA Lua

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
GTA Lua
local maxskills = {}
function maxskills.unload()
end
function maxskills.tick()
local playerPed = PLAYER.PLAYER_PED_ID()
local player = PLAYER.GET_PLAYER_PED(playerPed)
local playerExists = ENTITY.DOES_ENTITY_EXIST(playerPed)
if(playerExists) then
if(get_key_pressed(110)) then
local cSlot = "0" -- 0 = first char , 1 = second char ...
STATS.STAT_SET_INT(GAMEPLAY.GET_HASH_KEY("MP" .. cSlot .. "SCRIPT_INCREASE_STAM"), 100, true)
STATS.STAT_SET_INT(GAMEPLAY.GET_HASH_KEY("MP" .. cSlot .. "SCRIPT_INCREASE_STRN"), 100, true)
STATS.STAT_SET_INT(GAMEPLAY.GET_HASH_KEY("MP" .. cSlot .. "SCRIPT_INCREASE_LUNG"), 100, true)
STATS.STAT_SET_INT(GAMEPLAY.GET_HASH_KEY("MP" .. cSlot .. "SCRIPT_INCREASE_DRIV"), 100, true)
STATS.STAT_SET_INT(GAMEPLAY.GET_HASH_KEY("MP" .. cSlot .. "SCRIPT_INCREASE_FLY"), 100, true)
STATS.STAT_SET_INT(GAMEPLAY.GET_HASH_KEY("MP" .. cSlot .. "SCRIPT_INCREASE_SHO"), 100, true)
STATS.STAT_SET_INT(GAMEPLAY.GET_HASH_KEY("MP" .. cSlot .. "SCRIPT_INCREASE_STL"), 100, true)

print("Skills set to MAX")
end
end
end

return maxskills
If I place this LUA file in my GTA Lua folder, will it run if i press the key? I just want to know if it is complete. (I'm a noob at this stuff)
How to use lua please?
at the moment its not working anymore!! there was an update !
This script I posted isn't for GTALua it is for the LUA Plguin I posted some time ago.

There is a difference between GTALua and Lua Plugin

And please post in the correct section @Royce
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?