PatchedRP GENERATOR TOOL UPDATE 20150430

Posts 46–60 of 103 · Page 4 of 7
Quote Originally Posted by uniquename123 View Post
used this. havent been banned......yet
Don't push your luck.
Quote Originally Posted by Jasmine View Post
Don't push your luck.


I used it until lvl 150. Didn't get flagged or banned.

but might be delayed.
Do not use it for too long! (suspicious wanted statistics)
I stood in the house. Enable Anti-AFC clicker. After 15 minutes of work, I was banned. Thanks
used it to level up from 25 to 36 ..(not even 3 minutes of running the hack)

23 hours later


Was it worth:
No way

Before running stupid hacks think twice.. otherwise you will end up like me.


Q: How am i going to get unbanned???
Quote Originally Posted by dextr View Post
used it to level up from 25 to 36 ..(not even 3 minutes of running the hack)

23 hours later


Was it worth:
No way

Before running stupid hacks think twice.. otherwise you will end up like me.


Q: How am i going to get unbanned???
it was actually worth (but not that much) its only a 2 week ban...if i did like lvl 90 it was rlly going to be worth but as i also hacked with CE it was worth it anyways
Help pls.MSVCP120.dll is missing.What to do?
I went from level 110 to 350 48hours ago and still no ban....BIG YET

Maybe i didn't get banned because I do have a lot of hours online so maybe the statistics aren't red flagged. ::shrug::
I used this for about 5 mins..from level 38 to 50 and haven't been banned. I also used the CE to get a mil.
It works! thanks
//Aproved very good! level 12 - 35 didnt want to go that high just in case. i tryed to use vmprotect and usb but didnt work so i just yoloed it (: thanks
Used the first version that came out and it worked great. Run this and it just sits at the prompt and does nothing in my house. I am a level 120 though so I am not sure if that matters or not.
Does this hack still work if i may ask ;s?
Posts 46–60 of 103 · Page 4 of 7
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?