Im New

Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
Im New
HI,
I got told 2 come her for Graphics.
I heard u hav CF hacks and u do a Competition and u win hax.
i wanna b a gfx boi
yea... maybe you should send pic's to GFX members and maybe they "may " like ur art work

u'll need more post as well though ... not a choob :P
Quote Originally Posted by Infinite legacy View Post
yea... maybe you should send pic's to GFX members and maybe they "may " like ur art work

u'll need more post as well though ... not a choob :P
You too need more posts.
Quote Originally Posted by Dead Bones Brook View Post
You too need more posts.
Well you need 3 moar posts mofucka!

post I dares you!

do et!
Quote Originally Posted by Nipsiforce View Post
Well you need 3 moar posts mofucka!

post I dares you!

do et!
I won't, it'll take about 1-2 weeks till I get a post ban.
Welcome:

Hate dead bones brooke.
That makes you popular here.
lol endrit you ban shim?

still had 3 moar posts
I'm not going to tell you 3 times that I'm not going to get 5k before next week.
lol hey zakurna, i see you really can't get away from MPGH, GFX was one piece of evidence 'boi' not a newfag would normally say...ehhh suspicious...
Quote Originally Posted by MMD2 View Post
lol hey zakurna, i see you really can't get away from MPGH, GFX was one piece of evidence 'boi' not a newfag would normally say...ehhh suspicious...
It's not him.
hello thereerererererere
Welcome to MPGH I just joined a week ago or around that :P
Hi! welcome.

Please read all the rules of each section before posting please.

Just a tip.
Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us