K Relay Plugin: Gravity Gun

Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
K Relay Plugin: Gravity Gun



Saw someone made a gravity gun mod for GTAV so I thought I would make one for this game.

Hold mouse down to grab something nearby. Move the thing around and drop it somewhere else by releasing mouse. You can also launch the thing while you have it grabbed by pressing space. Yes you can grab people.

Oh and if the thing you launched hits something else, it'll create an explosion.

But avoid launching more than one thing at a time.
The script heavily relies on projectile packets and works best with high dexterity.
Things will also bug out a bit when using the script so reload the area to fix stuff.
Having the script enabled will prevent you from using abilities so remember to disable it when going into a realm.

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/4...is/1430968357/
http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanre...6bc1da28ff0e92

GravityGun_mpgh.net.zip5 KB · 509 downloads Clean
Approved

This is freakin' great and creative as hell, love it!
Holy shit that's awesome! That looks really fun, cannot wait to try it.
Christ that looks cool. If only I used K-Relay ;(
Creative I like it!
Holy wow. Never seen anything like it. Great work!
Very original and creative. Love it.
I lover it, Thanks!
Had a bit too much fun with this

absolutely amazing
So original, never thought that was possible! Awesome!
This is amazing... Great job man. You're creative!
Hawley sheiit sonnnn. Keep up the good work omfg.
How is that even possible this is so nice, please try do code more things this is awesome
this is so fun and creative xD
Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us