Hey guys! :D

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Hey guys! :D
hey guys! I'm from the Philippines and Australia!

hope to meet more people to play with here!

can't wait to start learning :3


btw anyone here play ESO?
I don't play ESO, but welcome to our community man. Where abouts do you live? Also you're from the same country as Pacquiao
Thanks Guys! Glad to be here bit surprised tho to be greeted by friendlies :3

Quote Originally Posted by Live View Post
I don't play ESO, but welcome to our community man. Where abouts do you live? Also you're from the same country as Pacquiao
I live in a place called Pampanga in the phils and I live in new castle in Australia :3
Welcome to the community, don't mind the cock suckers, they come and go
Quote Originally Posted by BioHazard View Post
Welcome to the community, don't mind the cock suckers, they come and go
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
ahahahha welcome to the forum,
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?