ExclamationAbout C++ Coding !

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
About C++ Coding !
Hello,
I know alot of C,C++ and abit C# Coding.
The one problem is,i dont do everything right...
Actual programs for coding what i have is:
Microsoft Visual Studio 2013 Ultimate "Cracked The Key for it"
Microsoft Visual Basic 2010
----------------------------------

Is this correct what i do for C++ coding in Visual Studio 2013 Ultimate? Follow These Steps..
~
1)Open Visual Studio 2013 Ultimate
2)New Project
3)Visual C++
4)Win32 Application (If i try win32 program,it says alot of errors about CShell(DWORD) and stuff..)
5)Make the codes etc...
6)Build Solution
7)Build "The name of my project"
8)Then i goto documents
9)I See the program saved here in the folder "Projects" ..
10)I actually drag it on my desktop..
11)When i open it, I Can only see a Black CMD coming and going away...
~
Please help me cuz,i know alot of codes and i know how to COPY+Paste lol..
But i dont know how to get it running...

-Thank you for your time !
At the end of your code put

Code:
std::cin.get();
You sure it will work?
Willt it work for .exe programs,or .dll ?
Quote Originally Posted by prolife200 View Post
You sure it will work?
Willt it work for .exe programs,or .dll ?
Quote Originally Posted by prolife200 View Post
11)When i open it, I Can only see a Black CMD coming and going away...
This means that the program worked. It just finished and closed before you could see anything.

Putting std::cin.get(); at the very bottom of main() will prevent the program from closing until you press enter.
Alright,thank you!
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us