[Question]About hack coding

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
[Question]About hack coding
i have no idea how to code a hack or something else but a friend tell me about a method that wont be detected up to 6 month. Its called ring 0 he said.
so my question is can anyone code a public hack with this method?Are here coders that would do that?

PS: i dont want to beg anyone because i never heard what begging is perhaps someone can tell me what begging is.
I willl try to learn C++ in the next weeks, maybe I understand what he means and can code a hack.

But: I have red a bit allready and ring 0 does sound like C++, but I have not red much
ok thx about that thing with begging.

My friend said this method (ring 0) will look like a cd-rom drive for the game. I did not understood but it sounds nice. Think about the time that this hack cant be detected. I read that in counter-strike were some ring0 hacks.
you have to learn the basics first.....can't be teached so easy...
Maybe Dave knowS?
Ask The Mighty Dave!
Thats what i said...
But .... ok. sry XD
Quote Originally Posted by limedee View Post
But .... ok. sry XD
No spam
move this to the question area?
Is it possible to make your own chams without d/c + undetected if u have very less experience?

Sorry double post
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us