SolvedQuestion about a rule

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Question about a rule
The rule - No outside links or links to downloads/attachments, use the upload system instead. (Permanent Ban)

Does this apply to PM's as well or just forum posts?
If the person asks for it I guess its alright, only in PMS tho.

Example:
Bob asks tom for a download.
Tom sends him a outside link.

I think its like that.

( MPGH Blocks out stuff like media-fire and such. by replacing the download link with ***********************************e
Quote Originally Posted by FaZe d00d View Post
If the person asks for it I guess its alright, only in PMS tho.

Example:
Bob asks tom for a download.
Tom sends him a outside link.

I think its like that.

( MPGH Blocks out stuff like media-fire and such. by replacing the download link with ***********************************e
Thanks for the quick response, I figured that would be the case.
You can send stuff outside of MPGH if it has something to do with the Marketplace trading or if whatever you are sending has nothing to do with MPGH at all in any way.
I'll clarify further since the above information can get you banned.

You cannot distribute download links anywhere on MPGH. PM, VM, Threads, etc., all of them are not allowed. No download links on MPGH.

Likewise, you cannot say "Add me on Skype for link/download" since that is just about the same.
Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post
I'll clarify further since the above information can get you banned.

You cannot distribute download links anywhere on MPGH. PM, VM, Threads, etc., all of them are not allowed. No download links on MPGH.

Likewise, you cannot say "Add me on Skype for link/download" since that is just about the same.
Anywhere? But, how about PM? Do you have the power to see that? Just asking
Quote Originally Posted by FoxHunter View Post
Anywhere? But, how about PM? Do you have the power to see that? Just asking
Not myself but an administrator can.
Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post


Not myself but an administrator can.
If the PM is reported however, Global Moderators and Administrators should be able to view the PM's if I'm correct.

So if someone sends an attachment via PM, report them and they will probably be banned. Basically the same with advertisement I guess.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us