DiscussionGTA V section desperately needs more mods

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
GTA V section desperately needs more mods
Am I the only one who thinks this section needs more mods? I don't know what happened to my boy Roycewonduh but shit has been hectic lately.
Ino ma nigga deez trolls r everywhere
lol banter, still die everytime I see that dino..
Quote Originally Posted by Bantersaurus View Post
Ino ma nigga deez trolls r everywhere
everywhur. Serious note though, I wish they'd apply a new minion here until Royce can be active.
Where do I lodge the application?
I agree with you
Just one new Minion? How about 2, too many topics now anyways.
Quote Originally Posted by avanec View Post
Mod me
Joined: April 2015
Posts: 7

Uhm..
Quote Originally Posted by avanec View Post
Mod me
LOL, yea, no.
Let me download gta 5 thru your account
I here by announce my election for mod. FREE DONUTS for everyone who votes for meh
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?