C++ Tutorials

Posts 16–30 of 60 · Page 2 of 4
I love C++ primer plus. It's an awesome book. It wasn't that hard, it's what i started C++ on. Yes it's long, but it's extremely useful as a starter book. It even delves into the nuances of the language.

I really liked it because it explained how everything worked, which is what i was looking for. I'm not satisfied with "Just think of it as magic for now", that a lot of books employ.

But yeah, whatevs, this book is da bomb .
Quote Originally Posted by zeco View Post
I love C++ primer plus. It's an awesome book. It wasn't that hard, it's what i started C++ on. Yes it's long, but it's extremely useful as a starter book. It even delves into the nuances of the language.

I really liked it because it explained how everything worked, which is what i was looking for. I'm not satisfied with "Just think of it as magic for now", that a lot of books employ.

But yeah, whatevs, this book is da bomb .
Hells yeah! *high five* Gimme some love...and cookies.
Quote Originally Posted by crushed View Post
Hells yeah! *high five* Gimme some love...and cookies.
Mmmm, cookies.....


Oi! Yeah The C++ Primer rocks! What i'm learning from myself currently. I have a PDF of it but for some reason I can't upload it here.
Quote Originally Posted by why06 View Post
Ummm... you want me to include the book into the tutorial o_O... yeh ummm... I don't think so.
I never said the book, I just said the PDF file which was downloadable.

Quote Originally Posted by ilovecookies View Post
Mmmm, cookies.....


Oi! Yeah The C++ Primer rocks! What i'm learning from myself currently. I have a PDF of it but for some reason I can't upload it here.

I'm doing MSDN for now. ;D
Ummm... you want me to include the book into the tutorial o_O... yeh ummm... I don't think so.
if any one wants C++ Primer Plus 5th edition book in pdf format ill post it for you guys.
Definitely a must have. You can't just learn the basics of C++ because hackers use advanced C++ to manipulate code in processes, etc.
I didn't start off learning C++ from typed out or written tutorials, I watched a series of videos, went along with the projects, and took notes. It's a pretty effective way for visual learners.

antiRTFM's C++ Tutorials:
YouTube - Kanaal van antiRTFM
Nice job.
Could be more tuts though =D
Hmmmm... I need to fix this up a bit. I'll get to it in a sec... I suppose I should add some beginner tuts tooo...
Quote Originally Posted by why06 View Post
Hmmmm... I need to fix this up a bit. I'll get to it in a sec... I suppose I should add some beginner tuts tooo...
Yes, you should. That'd be nice for noobs like me.
Exactly, choobs like me need this shit lol.
begginer tuts please.

@Combatant - Thanks alot, I'll definately be taking a look @ them on the weekend.
Lol. ok... ok... I guess there might be some point in beginner tutorials. And this is rather poorly designed. I rushed it together. Ok, I'll you my word... I'll completely redo this whole thread by this weekend. k?

No more laziness from me, scout's honor :P
Quote Originally Posted by why06 View Post
Lol. ok... ok... I guess there might be some point in beginner tutorials. And this is rather poorly designed. I rushed it together. Ok, I'll you my word... I'll completely redo this whole thread by this weekend. k?

No more laziness from me, scout's honor :P
So much for the honor man. I take your honor away nao. You has no noob tut. I need Code for breakfast. D:
Quote Originally Posted by crushed View Post
So much for the honor man. I take your honor away nao. You has no noob tut. I need Code for breakfast. D:
It's Exam week. I am a liar... so sorry. This weekend for sure. lol... i think.
Posts 16–30 of 60 · Page 2 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?