C++ Tutorials

Posts 31–45 of 60 · Page 3 of 4
hi, im thinking of getting into C++, so wat exactly does it do?
Quote Originally Posted by Azrael54362 View Post
hi, im thinking of getting into C++, so wat exactly does it do?
You're thinking of getting into C++ but you don't know what it is or what it's for?

....
Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
You're thinking of getting into C++ but you don't know what it is or what it's for?

....
Kinda like how I think of getting into a girl. Not sexually.
GREATEST C++ TUTORIAL EVER:

YouTube - antiRTFM

Thank me if I helped.

It starts you off right at the beginning, and if your dedicated enough, you can get to know all the basics; and even some of the more advanced stuff.

He explains how to get a compiler, he wants you to use VC++ '08, but I recommend Dev-C++ just to get started. Also he walks you step, by step, by step, by step through everything, runtime install, basic coding, to floats and doubles, to unsigned ints, to loops, to EVERYTHING.

cout << "Good luck with C++! " << endl

Make sure to thank me!
Quote Originally Posted by WiKKK3d View Post
GREATEST C++ TUTORIAL EVER:

YouTube - antiRTFM

Thank me if I helped.

It starts you off right at the beginning, and if your dedicated enough, you can get to know all the basics; and even some of the more advanced stuff.

He explains how to get a compiler, he wants you to use VC++ '08, but I recommend Dev-C++ just to get started. Also he walks you step, by step, by step, by step through everything, runtime install, basic coding, to floats and doubles, to unsigned ints, to loops, to EVERYTHING.

cout << "Good luck with C++! " << endl

Make sure to thank me!
I would love to come over and hit your face with a baseball bat...
Quote Originally Posted by Hell_Demon View Post
I would love to come over and hit your face with a baseball bat...

Quote Originally Posted by WiKKK3d View Post
Thank me if I helped.
Make sure to thank me!
i would do the same.
we have it on the first page.
How can i get started making hacks for combat arms? i dont know where to begin.
Quote Originally Posted by kronik9 View Post
How can i get started making hacks for combat arms? i dont know where to begin.
Lern2Reed thread....
What do you think has been discussed in this thread? You is need the C++, Reverse Engineering, ASM, and some Windows API.
If you want to learn, you have to get the idea of hacking out of your head right now because that's not where you start. Buy a good programming book and just read, eventualy you'll get a good idea of what you're doing.
this is useful for all those noobs out there who want to learn how to make hax currently coding a public warrock and combat arms hack.... oh my gawd... this is gona take forever
Ok... finally have some time to get this done. I'm going to peruse through the forum and gather up all the tutorials I can find and organize based on difficulty. If anyone would like to suggest some I include those too. Anyway should be done by the end of the week or so.
Quote Originally Posted by why06 View Post
Ok... finally have some time to get this done. I'm going to peruse through the forum and gather up all the tutorials I can find and organize based on difficulty. If anyone would like to suggest some I include those too. Anyway should be done by the end of the week or so.
Can I write 'Flaming for pro people' and 'VBFags? WHAT ARE THEY?!' so they can be included in the tutorial list?
Quote Originally Posted by Hell_Demon View Post
Can I write 'Flaming for pro people' and 'VBFags? WHAT ARE THEY?!' so they can be included in the tutorial list?
If you don't allow this why, I'll be very disappoint.
Quote Originally Posted by why06 View Post
Ok... finally have some time to get this done. I'm going to peruse through the forum and gather up all the tutorials I can find and organize based on difficulty. If anyone would like to suggest some I include those too. Anyway should be done by the end of the week or so.
i think easiest tutorial will be dont be a copy paster then rest the comes in.
Posts 31–45 of 60 · Page 3 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?