OutdatedGhostclient | 1.7.10 |

Posts 16–30 of 58 · Page 2 of 4
I saw this in a video before, was wondering which client it was xD. Thanks!
Quote Originally Posted by Accessible View Post
I saw this in a video before, was wondering which client it was xD. Thanks!
No Problemo!
this is good for me
Quote Originally Posted by msj1423 View Post
this is good for me
Enjoy yourself friend!
Do you guys think i should update this client to 1.8? and would you like any additional features? (Remember its a Ghost client)
Quote Originally Posted by GerrysamHD View Post
Do you guys think i should update this client to 1.8? and would you like any additional features? (Remember its a Ghost client)
update to 1.8 plis and you dont have to add anything else!
Quote Originally Posted by GerrysamHD View Post
Do you guys think i should update this client to 1.8? and would you like any additional features? (Remember its a Ghost client)
I Think You Should update it,

Can you List all the current features?
Also if u Update it, Change its name on the mod menu, or make it customizable
reprep, used for trolling my little brother D
Quote Originally Posted by Arcticly View Post
I Think You Should update it,

Can you List all the current features?
Also if u Update it, Change its name on the mod menu, or make it customizable
I'll start updating it next week, when i'm done exams.
add optifine dunno if it has it, download it when i get home
Thank youuuuuu!
Won't work for me

- - - Updated - - -

I Got it working thanks
this isnt his client just saying. it's cringed ghost client
Posts 16–30 of 58 · Page 2 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?