QuestionNeed some help

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Need some help
Hi. I was wondering if someone can help me with some things.
1. How can I check if the entity is in the players (me) FOV ?
2. How can I check if the weapon is scoped ?

Thank you very much for reading.
//Bumperino
Anyone ?
1. How can I check if the entity is in the players (me) FOV ?

look up some examples

2. How can I check if the weapon is scoped ?

there is a netvar for it
Quote Originally Posted by D3M0L1T10N View Post
1. How can I check if the entity is in the players (me) FOV ?

look up some examples

2. How can I check if the weapon is scoped ?

there is a netvar for it
Do you know the updated offset for m_bIsScoped ?
Edit: I found it ! 0x1C00 in case you wondering (Credits: Merccy)
Code:
void  Aimbot::MakeVector( vector angle, vector& vector)
{
float pitch;
float yaw;
float tmp;
pitch = (float)(angle.x * M_PI / 180);
yaw = (float)(angle.y * M_PI / 180);
tmp = (float)cos(pitch);
vector.x = (float)(-tmp * -cos(yaw));
vector.y = (float)(sin(yaw)*tmp);
vector.z = (float)-sin(pitch);
}

float Aimbot::getFOV(vector angle, vector src, vector dst)
{
	vector ang, aim;
float fov;
ang = calcAngle(src, dst);
MakeVector(angle, aim);
MakeVector(ang, ang);
float mag_s = sqrt((aim.x * aim.x) + (aim.y * aim.y) + (aim.z * aim.z));
float mag_d = sqrt((aim.x * aim.x) + (aim.y * aim.y) + (aim.z * aim.z));
float u_dot_v = aim.x * ang.x + aim.y * ang.y + aim.z * ang.z;
fov = acos(u_dot_v / (mag_s*mag_d)) * (180.0 / M_PI);
return fov;
}
Credits to some randoms on other forums.
Quote Originally Posted by Yemiez View Post
Code:
void  Aimbot::MakeVector( vector angle, vector& vector)
{
float pitch;
float yaw;
float tmp;
pitch = (float)(angle.x * M_PI / 180);
yaw = (float)(angle.y * M_PI / 180);
tmp = (float)cos(pitch);
vector.x = (float)(-tmp * -cos(yaw));
vector.y = (float)(sin(yaw)*tmp);
vector.z = (float)-sin(pitch);
}

float Aimbot::getFOV(vector angle, vector src, vector dst)
{
	vector ang, aim;
float fov;
ang = calcAngle(src, dst);
MakeVector(angle, aim);
MakeVector(ang, ang);
float mag_s = sqrt((aim.x * aim.x) + (aim.y * aim.y) + (aim.z * aim.z));
float mag_d = sqrt((aim.x * aim.x) + (aim.y * aim.y) + (aim.z * aim.z));
float u_dot_v = aim.x * ang.x + aim.y * ang.y + aim.z * ang.z;
fov = acos(u_dot_v / (mag_s*mag_d)) * (180.0 / M_PI);
return fov;
}
Credits to some randoms on other forums.
Thanks, but I needed visibility check for ESP.
All tho I heard visibility checks are hard externally.
Quote Originally Posted by NightDev View Post
Thanks, but I needed visibility check for ESP.
All tho I heard visibility checks are hard externally.
Iterate through the entitys and check if they are within the FOV, its the reason I gave you the getFOV func
//Bump
Does anyone know how to check if ENTITY == Planted C4 ? What about ENTITY == Hostage ?
Quote Originally Posted by NightDev View Post
//Bump
Does anyone know how to check if ENTITY == Planted C4 ? What about ENTITY == Hostage ?
Found this in DT_CSPlayerResource

__m_iPlayerC4_____________________________________ _ -> 0x1610
|__m_iPlayerVIP___________________________________ __ -> 0x1614
|__m_bHostageAlive________________________________ __ -> 0x1630
|__m_isHostageFollowingSomeone____________________ _ -> 0x163c
|__m_iHostageEntityIDs____________________________ -> 0x1648
|__m_bombsiteCenterA_____________________________ -> 0x1618
|__m_bombsiteCenterB_____________________________ -> 0x1624

Play around with those ^^
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us