Quick Whale Spawner

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Quick Whale Spawner

NOTE! I AM NOT THE CREATOR OF THIS MOD; XERASTER IS! I SIMPLY AM PORTING THE MOD OVER HERE




Have you ever wanted to spawn a crap ton of whales like really quickly? Do you ever stop and think to yourself "Man, I wish I could just spam the whole map with a lot of whales"? No? Well somebody made a mod for that anyway.

Instructions on installing

1. Get GTALua (you can find it in this forum section)
2. Install that into your GTA folder, then put "whalemod.lua" in the addins folder.
3. Start the game.
4. Contemplate your life decisions.


How to use
Press F9 to spawn a whale.
Press F10 to delete all the whales.


Virus Scans

http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanre...2fceb99778a238
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/3...is/1431392710/











whalemod_mpgh.net.rar151 KB · 82 downloads 1/57 malicious
god damn finally
SO useless. So needed. .-. This completes me for some reason.
Hurrah ! Whales everywhere.
//approved and watch the advertisment next time.
The description omfg
WTF?
A trolling mod?
Quote Originally Posted by tobifreak1 View Post
WTF?
A trolling mod?
Does not work online ((((((((
Quote Originally Posted by hockey100050 View Post
Does not work online ((((((((
Bruh... this is old.
Can I use it online too?
time to troll people
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?