Outdatedclockwork's tiny hacks #3

Posts 166–180 of 232 · Page 12 of 16
Can someon send me the hack? cant seem to download it from the main page
Quote Originally Posted by JAMJMAJMAJAM View Post
Can someon send me the hack? cant seem to download it from the main page
Turn off your anti-virus. It is most likely blocking the download.
i can't use this hack. When i Open this i have error, cheat stopped working --.-- win vista home premium 32b
Quote Originally Posted by xSpiderbite View Post
Skicka till min mail: zzfocuzz gmail.com måste ha minst 20 posts för att ta emot PM typ :S

Okay nu editera bort din email för att inte ha några spammers.


- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mateq2015 View Post
i can't use this hack. When i Open this i have error, cheat stopped working --.-- win vista home premium 32b
Does it say a number in the error? Also Vista 32 bit does seem to have some problems.. I suggest buying a better OS on the Pirate bay..
Quote Originally Posted by JDoawp View Post



Okay nu editera bort din email för att inte ha några spammers.


- - - Updated - - -



Does it say a number in the error? Also Vista 32 bit does seem to have some problems.. I suggest buying a better OS on the Pirate bay..
No, no. When I turn, then I play me off and jump out simply that the program stopped working. I Run CS , next run cheat and this it not work. immediately crash game and hack.
Quote Originally Posted by mateq2015 View Post
No, no. When I turn, then I play me off and jump out simply that the program stopped working. I Run CS , next run cheat and this it not work. immediately crash game and hack.
Okay well I am gonna get a debug build and I'm installing vista right now so I can give clockwork some more info. Please wait a bit and he'll hopefully be able to find out what's wrong
okay thank you. I'm waiting ... Now i use sharphax with not good work radarr
could someone please tell me at worst the soonest this could get detected
"Couldn't locate the path of compiler "
I get this error.
Any resolution ?
Quote Originally Posted by huyct888 View Post
"Couldn't locate the path of compiler "
I get this error.
Any resolution ?
Give more info.

1. What OS are you on?

2. Were you running it in sandboxie

3. Etc etc
Quote Originally Posted by huyct888 View Post
"Couldn't locate the path of compiler "
I get this error.
Any resolution ?
Doesn't sound like an error from the hack. Could you post a screenshot?
Quote Originally Posted by clockwork235 View Post
Give more info.

1. What OS are you on?

2. Were you running it in sandboxie

3. Etc etc

Doesn't sound like an error from the hack. Could you post a screenshot?
My OS: Windows 7 64bit
I dont use sandbox or anything else.
i tried run as admin but it cant find cl.exe

Here screenshot :


Quote Originally Posted by huyct888 View Post
My OS: Windows 7 64bit
I dont use sandbox or anything else.
i tried run as admin but it cant find cl.exe

Here screenshot :


Uhm dude wrong hack xD this is clockwork's tiny hacks not Merccy2's polyloader....
Posts 166–180 of 232 · Page 12 of 16
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us