Detectedclockwork's tiny hacks #4

Posts 286–300 of 325 · Page 20 of 22
Quote Originally Posted by JDoawp View Post


Well the injection method and/or hook could be detected but I doubt that. I don't know yet though so I'll have to ask clockwork when he gets online.
Do you know about a WH hack that still UD? (I mean, other hack, not the clockwork's one.), until the V5 version will be ready.
Quote Originally Posted by srac1 View Post
Can I have a f*ked question? How it work? This is my first time of cheating, but how it work when u testing this how u can know it is not detected.. ?

And can You talk me somethink about "injecting" "hooking" or what it is?

Interesting me, any cheats how work. This looking good but I never had any experience with "hashchanger" or others "protectors of cheat".. Can You talk me any aboutt this? How it work and for what it is?

Thanks.

- - - Updated - - -



I mean just exit a game? It work for me and delete hack.. ?
I don't really know how to explain it any good there are several explanations on here. Same with the protectors. But this hack is an internal hack so it shouldn't need any of those.


- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by daniyahbes View Post
Do you know about a WH hack that still UD? (I mean, other hack, not the clockwork's one.), until the V5 version will be ready.
No sorry. I do not.
What it mean - internal hack?
Quote Originally Posted by gabrielguim View Post
undetected ?
If you read the quotes you can see that it is not.


- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by srac1 View Post
What it mean - internal hack?
Man search it up ._. there are answers to these questions on this forum.
Has to be the best mod Ive used (discretely lol ) keep up the good work

- and for those asking still UD as of : 22-05-2015 at 16:13
is it still ud or i should wait for the new version ?
Quote Originally Posted by trickycs View Post
is it still ud or i should wait for the new version ?
i would wait if i were u not worth losing an account over a couple hours
Quote Originally Posted by trickycs View Post
is it still ud or i should wait for the new version ?
It does seem detected but I don't know, as always do not use hacks on your main.
Quote Originally Posted by JDoawp View Post


It does seem detected but I don't know, as always do not use hacks on your main.
i just need the hack for 3-4 games just downranked from GE im safe of OW but ill wait for the next version tho
4 hours after using it and still no vac or overwatch. Probably Undetected
Maybe those vacced ppl just got delayed ban from using something else?
Quote Originally Posted by trickycs View Post
i just need the hack for 3-4 games just downranked from GE im safe of OW but ill wait for the next version tho
If the hack is detected it won't matter if you play half a second or 4 games.


- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zakraj8 View Post
4 hours after using it and still no vac or overwatch. Probably Undetected
Maybe those vacced ppl just got delayed ban from using something else?
Since some people using this isn't banned I'm guessing that is the cause or that they are using v3 or lower.
Quote Originally Posted by JDoawp View Post


If the hack is detected it won't matter if you play half a second or 4 games.


- - - Updated - - -



Since some people using this isn't banned I'm guessing that is the cause or that they are using v3 or lower.
you think v4 is DETECTED anyways when clock will be up i think he will upload the new hack
Quote Originally Posted by trickycs View Post
you think v4 is DETECTED anyways when clock will be up i think he will upload the new hack
Yeah he will most likely do that. And I do think v4 is Detected.
So can You tell me now, this hack is detected or no. ?

Talking i play any time today but no vac ban - > last my played was today 15.30 european time
Posts 286–300 of 325 · Page 20 of 22
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us