Detectedclockwork's tiny hacks #4

Posts 271–285 of 325 · Page 19 of 22
15.30 Europan time end my match.
Quote Originally Posted by zakraj8 View Post
Are you sure it's detected? Used it yesterday and today but no VAC or overwatch. (Before running it i changed .exe file name so maybe that is detected?)
Yeah the hack is most likely detected.
New Version not will be detected?
Quote Originally Posted by srac1 View Post
Hello Guys,

I played today over 5 games, not vac banned. This is my first time of cheating. I use HashChanger and I was hack on my USB. When I was on Server, I put off my USB from PC. I very very hope I not will be banned. :/ Last play approximately -> 15.30 end of my match, yet no banned. Today I end with cheats because I dont know if U trolling or they are really VACed..
You running the .exe file from you USB and then put off the usb? the hack don't close itself when you put off the usb from your pc?
and yes, just wait for the V5 version, it will realase today. (maybe they are trolling but i dont think it matter bacuse the V5 version realase soon)
Sure, start CSGO -> Protect hack with hashchanger /never had any experience with HCH before../ -> Start hack -> remove USB from PC ->Connect to communital sv, after is work I started mm.
Quote Originally Posted by srac1 View Post
New Version not will be detected?
No it should not since the signature will be different.


- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by srac1 View Post
Sure, start CSGO -> Protect hack with hashchanger /never had any experience with HCH before../ -> Start hack -> remove USB from PC ->Connect to communital sv, after is work I started mm.
Hash doesn't do shit and VAC will detect that you are removing the USB sooner or later then will just kick you out immediately. also since this hack is internal it doesn't do anything.
Okay, but can You help me? I played i horse left one game and they are calling VAC detected, but am still without any BAN /idk how working overwatch bud I play with WH with brain not like dick cheater,../

I hack on my main account, i get away my items, protect. What You think, can I get vac? :/

- - - Updated - - -

hour left sorry for english. ^^ (
Quote Originally Posted by srac1 View Post
Okay, but can You help me? I played i horse left one game and they are calling VAC detected, but am still without any BAN /idk how working overwatch bud I play with WH with brain not like dick cheater,../

I hack on my main account, i get away my items, protect. What You think, can I get vac? :/

- - - Updated - - -

hour left sorry for english. ^^ (
I think VAC Ban, you get while you're playing. I think you got lucky. don't used anymore, wait for the new version of the hack.
Quote Originally Posted by srac1 View Post
Okay, but can You help me? I played i horse left one game and they are calling VAC detected, but am still without any BAN /idk how working overwatch bud I play with WH with brain not like dick cheater,../

I hack on my main account, i get away my items, protect. What You think, can I get vac? :/

- - - Updated - - -

hour left sorry for english. ^^ (
No clue. 1st you shouldn't cheat on your main but I can't blame you for that. But if you want to be really sure transfer your items to that account and just wait until you are sure.
Pff, ok thanks, but You are sure and believe for new version will not be detected? After You post Can I 100% believe and used it? :]
Quote Originally Posted by srac1 View Post
Pff, ok thanks, but You are sure and believe for new version will not be detected? After You post Can I 100% believe and used it? :]
Well the injection method and/or hook could be detected but I doubt that. I don't know yet though so I'll have to ask clockwork when he gets online.
Can I have a f*ked question? How it work? This is my first time of cheating, but how it work when u testing this how u can know it is not detected.. ?

And can You talk me somethink about "injecting" "hooking" or what it is?

Interesting me, any cheats how work. This looking good but I never had any experience with "hashchanger" or others "protectors of cheat".. Can You talk me any aboutt this? How it work and for what it is?

Thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by JDoawp View Post


Well the injection method and/or hook could be detected but I doubt that. I don't know yet though so I'll have to ask clockwork when he gets online.
I mean just exit a game? It work for me and delete hack.. ?
Detected. My account got VAC'd after 1st use. GG
Just a quick question, how do I uninstall this for my main?
Quote Originally Posted by armymap View Post
Just a quick question, how do I uninstall this for my main?
This doesn't install just exit cs:go and the hack is shut off and wont start until you start it again.
Posts 271–285 of 325 · Page 19 of 22
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us