Detectedclockwork's tiny hacks #4

Posts 256–270 of 325 · Page 18 of 22
Quote Originally Posted by Dsdorr View Post
VAC DD FUCK THIS GAME
Dude if you want to cheat with public cheat you have to know you will get ban for sure one time
Guys. People that says its detected is either lieing or trying to get you worried. Provide screenshots or else stop it
Quote Originally Posted by Dsdorr View Post
VAC DD FUCK THIS GAME
lol... Hope it wasn't on your main.
A friend of mine got VACC'ed today, used only this cheat
Cannot post links so im cutting it
h t t p : / / i . i m g u r . c o m / 5 C R X K 5 o . p n g ? 1
Detected! VAC banned from secure server. 1 minute ago! Be careful
Quote Originally Posted by khreet View Post
A friend of mine got VACC'ed today, used only this cheat
Cannot post links so im cutting it
h t t p : / / i . i m g u r . c o m / 5 C R X K 5 o . p n g ? 1
Okay but you do know you can just cut the link like this "i(DOT)imgur(DOT)com/5CRXK5o.png?1


- - - Updated - - -

Well it does seem like this hack is DETECTED
Quote Originally Posted by JDoawp View Post


Okay but you do know you can just cut the link like this "i(DOT)imgur(DOT)com/5CRXK5o.png?1


- - - Updated - - -

Well it does seem like this hack is DETECTED
V5 Version soon?
Quote Originally Posted by daniyahbes View Post
V5 Version soon?
Today actually. Should be up in a few hours. + approval ofc.


- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Deadmaus52 View Post
Detected! VAC banned from secure server. 1 minute ago! Be careful
Thanks for you effort but please just upload the link to imgur and "cut it" like this "i(DOT)imgur(DOT)com/whatever.png
Quote Originally Posted by JDoawp View Post


Today actually. Should be up in a few hours. + approval ofc.
Oh sweet.
I was lucky, i didn't play with hacks today, so i didn't get ban. GOD LOVES ME
Quote Originally Posted by daniyahbes View Post
Oh sweet.
I was lucky, i didn't play with hacks today, so i didn't get ban. GOD LOVES ME
Why don't we just call him by his real name. GaBeN
Just wait for the V5 Version. I hope it will realase soon. (like today...)
Are you sure it's detected? Used it yesterday and today but no VAC or overwatch. (Before running it i changed .exe file name so maybe that is detected?)
Quote Originally Posted by zakraj8 View Post
Are you sure it's detected? Used it yesterday and today but no VAC or overwatch. (Before running it i changed .exe file name so maybe that is detected?)
well, maybe you got lucky like me. i am also used it yesterday (but not today) and i don't get VAC or OW. (i am also changed .exe file name +enigma protect), but don't used anymore. just wait for the V5 version like me, its will realase today.
Hello Guys,

I played today over 5 games, not vac banned. This is my first time of cheating. I use HashChanger and I was hack on my USB. When I was on Server, I put off my USB from PC. I very very hope I not will be banned. :/ Last play approximately -> 15.30 end of my match, yet no banned. Today I end with cheats because I dont know if U trolling or they are really VACed..
Posts 256–270 of 325 · Page 18 of 22
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us