Detectedclockwork's tiny hacks #4
detected my friend just got vac banned from using it i repet its DETECTED
UNDETECTED OR DETECTED ?
so detected ??
Yeah I've seen it but from what I've seen it doesn't happen that many times.
- - - Updated - - -
You know you can just put spaces in 2-3 random places in the link so you can post it right? That is allowed BTW
- - - Updated - - -
Some say it is some has played 5-7 games today without being VAC'ed I think people are just reporting OW bans or are/have used detected hacks. Some are probably still on v1-3 instead of this latest one..
- - - Updated - - -
You know you can just put spaces in 2-3 random places in the link so you can post it right? That is allowed BTW
- - - Updated - - -
Some say it is some has played 5-7 games today without being VAC'ed I think people are just reporting OW bans or are/have used detected hacks. Some are probably still on v1-3 instead of this latest one..
undetected say yes or no xD DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDD
i wanna reach global elite today its detected or not ? The guys got vac banned its overwatch ban or not ?
Its detectable , i just have been banned on my acc
you got overwatch or other ban ?
VAC DD FUCK THIS GAME
This thread is closed for replies.
