Detectedclockwork's tiny hacks #4

Posts 61–75 of 325 · Page 5 of 22
Quote Originally Posted by JJCGalaxy View Post
Well like for controlling your spray you have to move your crosshair around a bit. Won't overwatch see that I'm not moving it? Haha, thanks.
It moves the crosshair for you (just like you were moving the mouse to counter the spray). It should look okay.
Quote Originally Posted by clockwork235 View Post
It moves the crosshair for you (just like you were moving the mouse to counter the spray). It should look okay.
Alright man thanks! Seriously, great job on everything.
Please add aimbot support
mine gets error message 0. any idea what that means?
Quote Originally Posted by pbnstevo View Post
mine gets error message 0. any idea what that means?
Couldn't find CSGO. Also happens if you run it in Sandboxie.
thanks for this post mate!
I have Win 7 Home Premium, 64-bit, GTX 660 Ti OC, Intel i5-3570K, and 8 GB RAM and everytime I download it an error/Diagnostics Message for Winrar occurs and states, "...\clockwork_v4_mpgh.net.zip: Unexpected end of archive" and when I close that message and try to open "clockwork_rcs.exe" it gives me another Diagnostics Message stating "...\clockwork_v4_mpgh.net.zip: The Archive is either in unknown fomat or damaged. Cannot Execute"
Quote Originally Posted by itsJaxson View Post
I have Win 7 Home Premium, 64-bit, GTX 660 Ti OC, Intel i5-3570K, and 8 GB RAM and everytime I download it an error/Diagnostics Message for Winrar occurs and states, "...\clockwork_v4_mpgh.net.zip: Unexpected end of archive" and when I close that message and try to open "clockwork_rcs.exe" it gives me another Diagnostics Message stating "...\clockwork_v4_mpgh.net.zip: The Archive is either in unknown fomat or damaged. Cannot Execute"
Your AV could be preventing the download or extraction. It's zipped using 7-zip (if you want to try extracting with that).

I'm not sure it will run on Win 7 even if you get it extracted though. There seems to be a bug with that OS and I don't have a version of it to test on.
what does aimdot actually do?
Quote Originally Posted by mboc1014 View Post
what does aimdot actually do?
Draws where your last bullet hit. It lets your anti-recoil yourself and get more hits while spraying. Personally I like it because it looks natural on Overwatch.
Anyone have any suggestions for a good aim/trigger to use with this? Can't get poly since Visual Studio '13 needs SP1 on Win-7.
Quote Originally Posted by modesttwistt14 View Post
Is this still UD?
I don't know lets look at the facts here. 1. This was released 1 day ago. 2. No one has said they've been banned. YES it is still UD


- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by th3m0th View Post
Anyone have any suggestions for a good aim/trigger to use with this? Can't get poly since Visual Studio '13 needs SP1 on Win-7.
Litterally any trigger bot that is UD.
Posts 61–75 of 325 · Page 5 of 22
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us