Detectedclockwork's tiny hacks #4

Posts 76–90 of 325 · Page 6 of 22
clockwork your cheat its awesome ! thx you for share this bro !
Quote Originally Posted by zebirt View Post
clockwork your cheat its awesome ! thx you for share this bro !
+1 very nice!
Can i play with it without any risks?
Quote Originally Posted by Zepeon View Post
Can i play with it without any risks?
So far yes. It wont be detected for a while BUT if you are obvius you will be OW'd
I play so legit that i lose all game. xD
Windowed or fullscreen?

How to start? Need enigma or vmp?
Quote Originally Posted by xbobex1999 View Post
Windowed or fullscreen?

How to start? Need enigma or vmp?
You can have whatever you want (fullscreen, windowed or full windowed) You just start the exe when you have cs:go opened. You do not need a protection but you can have if you want to.


just used this and got vacced after 5 minutes.... only had 6 kills. cheers cunt
Quote Originally Posted by aosk View Post
just used this and got vacced after 5 minutes.... only had 6 kills. cheers cunt
Hahahah post proof or gtfo.
Awesome cheat clockwork
CS:GO crashes after I open the hack.
I'm using Windows 8. Any solves?
Still Undetected? I love the hack btw. It's the first CS:GO hack I have ever used, works great
have you tried it ?
Quote Originally Posted by HaiHaiYouDie View Post
Still Undetected? I love the hack btw. It's the first CS:GO hack I have ever used, works great
Yes, still undetected
Crashes my CS:GO after I open it. Any help?
Posts 76–90 of 325 · Page 6 of 22
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us