Detectedclockwork's tiny hacks #4

Posts 91–105 of 325 · Page 7 of 22
Heyyy! Another update? Damn youre fast, thanks
tested for 2mm, work good, i like internal < 3 no fps drop
Quote Originally Posted by puzik10 View Post
CS:GO crashes after I open the hack.
I'm using Windows 8. Any solves?
Dont open in sandboxie. Does it say any other warnings?
ok if im using this on my main to be super safe how long do you advise i use it
Quote Originally Posted by roscoe111 View Post
ok if im using this on my main to be super safe how long do you advise i use it
1 week max
the link for me doesnt work, it keeps on saying the connection is reset when i try to click on the download link
Quote Originally Posted by alwar98 View Post
the link for me doesnt work, it keeps on saying the connection is reset when i try to click on the download link
Turn off any anti virus you have
Hey clockwork235, ive been using your programs for a while now and ive got to say... its not let me down once
Quote Originally Posted by Gelatin-chan View Post
Crashes my CS:GO after I open it. Any help?
What version of Windows and 32 or 64-bit?

Quote Originally Posted by puzik10 View Post
CS:GO crashes after I open the hack.
I'm using Windows 8. Any solves?
32 or 64-bit?
This seriously is a GREAT one, and i love the RCS on this one. Definitely a great fix since Phoenix's release has been outdated
Quote Originally Posted by 77noob77 View Post
Is it still UD 05/19/15?
Here's how to know. 1. Check the release date of said hack. 2. Check if anyone has said they've been VAC banned. 3. Use common sense and don't cheat on main.
i think he is still UD, i play 10-11 matches and no vac.
I really think that this hack will be safe forever. i mean, as long you are playing smart.
Quote Originally Posted by daniyahbes View Post
I really think that this hack will be safe forever. i mean, as long you are playing smart.
Not true.. Merccy2's hacks had the potential to be UD forever thx to the randomized source and all that. This one will eventually be detected since you are using the same .exe it's just that clockwork is so amazing that he has been pushing a new update every few days making every new hack UD.
Posts 91–105 of 325 · Page 7 of 22
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us