Detectedclockwork's tiny hacks #4

Posts 106–120 of 325 · Page 8 of 22
I get fps drops here and there, do you think it's my system that's causing it or the hack? I had no problem with T_T's though. I have a pretty shitty brick of a pc mind you haha
Quote Originally Posted by JDoawp View Post


Hahahah post proof or gtfo.
cbf getting screenshots but this was the acc steamcommunity . com/id/likeicarelololol
imgim,com/trojan.jpg
Hey man it looks pretty nice with the screenshots but why is your virus scan saying its a virus?
Quote Originally Posted by aosk View Post
cbf getting screenshots but this was the acc steamcommunity . com/id/likeicarelololol
Yeah that is not enough. You could have easily gotten something like tf2 and cheated on that. So far there has been no one that has reported VAC by this new hack. + It is virtually impossible that VAC has already detected this.


- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by gnusmass View Post
imgim,com/trojan.jpg
It says its a virus since it injects into a process and reads + edits code of a process. This goes for all hacks. Especially internal ones like this.


- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by beast13059 View Post
Hey man it looks pretty nice with the screenshots but why is your virus scan saying its a virus?
It says its a virus since it injects into a process and reads + edits code of a process. This goes for all hacks. Especially internal ones like this.
Post proof.

Steam:ID (not private)
Game Screen shot.
Other proof.

Use imgur and make the link like this imgur (DOT) com/whatever
Quote Originally Posted by JDoawp View Post
Post proof.

Steam:ID (not private)
Game Screen shot.
Other proof.

Use imgur and make the link like this imgur (DOT) com/whatever
I played just now and It was just FINE.
Quote Originally Posted by daniyahbes View Post
I played just now and It was just FINE.
Same I just tested it out. Gonna test it in competitive.
Quote Originally Posted by iSynHD View Post
Same I just tested it out. Gonna test it in competitive.
i was playing in competitive. 3/4 matches at the morning and 1 match now. I think that you just need to be smart with this.
Quote Originally Posted by daniyahbes View Post
i was playing in competitive. 3/4 matches at the morning and 1 match now. I think that you just need to be smart with this.
Ye I've used hacks in the past.
Quote Originally Posted by leeparker007 View Post
I get fps drops here and there, do you think it's my system that's causing it or the hack? I had no problem with T_T's though. I have a pretty shitty brick of a pc mind you haha
There's some extra CPU usage involved with this hack (extra tracelines, visibility checks, etc.) but it shouldn't be too bad. After I add a few more things, I'll stop and do an optimization pass.
Quote Originally Posted by clockwork235 View Post
There's some extra CPU usage involved with this hack (extra tracelines, visibility checks, etc.) but it shouldn't be too bad. After I add a few more things, I'll stop and do an optimization pass.
lost my ge rank and played 3 games with this hack no ban i was soooo Legit :d no one said reported even tho if i dont get overwatch will i get a vac ban when the hack gets detected even tho i dont use this anymore
Quote Originally Posted by JDoawp View Post


Not true.. Merccy2's hacks had the potential to be UD forever thx to the randomized source and all that. This one will eventually be detected since you are using the same .exe it's just that clockwork is so amazing that he has been pushing a new update every few days making every new hack UD.
But I think is more likely to get OW (casue of reports) then Vac just cause you with the "X.exe". I mean, there is guys here , they say that they got VAC, and after i read this, i played with the hack and everything is fine. so i guess that i just play smart and they didn't.
I use it today for 6 hours , finish now and not detected
Posts 106–120 of 325 · Page 8 of 22
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us