CoolOutdatedPolyHack Suite [Radar, Triggerbot, ESP, RCS] - Auto Updating

Posts 1–15 of 153 · Page 1 of 11
PolyHack Suite [Radar, Triggerbot, ESP, RCS] - Auto Updating
PolyHack Suite



Features:
ESP *Fixed
Radar
Triggerbot
Recoil Control System


Requirement:
Microsoft Visual Studio Express 2013 for Windows Desktop
Merccy's Polyloader 2.0

Steps:
1. Download Requirements
2. Download the PolyLoader
3. Download a PolyhackSuite.zip
4. Open the PolyLoader as admin
5. Select the hack file
6. Press compile



Virus Scan: Jotti (0/22), VirusTotal (0/57)
Jotti (0/22), VirusTotal (2/57)

*LEECHED FROM n1BogOLlyQ**CREDIT TO Merccy2*
Please do not PM for download link, do not spam for approval, and last but not least don't spam 'I GOT VAC BANNED'. Follow all instructions before asking me for help.
PolyhackSuite_compiled_mpgh.net.rar178 KB · 1,583 downloads 2/57 malicious
PolyhackSuite_mpgh.net.zip12 KB · 1,909 downloads Clean
Quote Originally Posted by JJCGalaxy View Post
Cool man. Great job!
Thank n1BogOLlyQ for this awesome suite. And also merccy2 for his hack.
that song isnt a snoop song btw.....

- - - Updated - - -

looks interesting cause the esps ive been using all are bugging for me
Looks really great, excited for approval.
Just source code.

Approved.
Approved Guys. Have Fun!
Well lets give it a shot then
Very nice. Hopefully this is like the real poly where you cant get banned and it auto updates the offsets. thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

EDIT: Does not work for me. :P
Quote Originally Posted by Sims3 View Post
Very nice. Hopefully this is like the real poly where you cant get banned and it auto updates the offsets. thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

EDIT: Does not work for me. :P
You need to run Poly Loader 2.0 as admin. Then compile.
Quote Originally Posted by alukastore View Post
You need to run Poly Loader 2.0 as admin. Then compile.
I did. Once in the program I enter what keys I want then push the keys. It says enabled but once im in game nothing happens. Im running full screen bolderless. But im gonna redownload everything just to see.

- - - Updated - - -

Just redid everything. Still does not work :P
Quote Originally Posted by Sims3 View Post
I did. Once in the program I enter what keys I want then push the keys. It says enabled but once im in game nothing happens. Im running full screen bolderless. But im gonna redownload everything just to see.

- - - Updated - - -

Just redid everything. Still does not work :P

you need to wait until ur inside the match.

Also. Delete the exe, delete the .ini file. Run polyloader as admin, compile run during match... It works for me. Also did u download the requirements?
Yes I got all the downloaded requirements. I will do delete everything. Thanks! Ill tell you if it works!

- - - Updated - - -

Works great now! Thanks for the help
Quote Originally Posted by Sims3 View Post
Yes I got all the downloaded requirements. I will do delete everything. Thanks! Ill tell you if it works!

- - - Updated - - -

Works great now! Thanks for the help

Nice. Glad I helped.
Posts 1–15 of 153 · Page 1 of 11
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?