[poll] Do you want VB sections?

PollWhat do you want the most?
General6% · 1
Help29% · 5
Release24% · 4
Source Code12% · 2
None, I like the way it is12% · 2
1 and 20% · 0
1 and 30% · 0
1 and 40% · 0
2 and 36% · 1
2 and 40% · 0
3 and 40% · 0
1,2 and 30% · 0
1,2 and 40% · 0
1,3 and 40% · 0
2,3 and 40% · 0
1-412% · 2
17 votes · poll closed
Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
[poll] Do you want VB sections?
I know you ppl may call me a choob for this but,


I've been noticing alot of topics in VB for each day.
What I would like to do(obviously i cant because im not a MOD) is made some sections for VB.(Why? Well I would like people to take releases into consideration! and also help people only in the help section)
Sections I would like to add:
Help
General
Releases
Source Code

Thank you and i hope Steve ([MPGH]PixieCorp [ya thats how desperate i am for ideas in my multitool pg.7 so far ]) can be able to PM dave for the sections.
Isn't this section for all of that?
Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
Isn't this section for all of that?
No, its for all of the sections previously mentioned. (Help, General, Source Code, and RELEASES!!!)
i think maybe a tutorial section would be nice...
Quote Originally Posted by XGelite View Post
i think maybe a tutorial section would be nice...
Hmm... Maybe it'll be in the source code?

Quote Originally Posted by lolland
I don't think that the VB section has enough members to have it's own subsections...
Sadly,, I disagree with you.
I don't think that the VB section has enough members to have it's own subsections...
Quote Originally Posted by Lolland View Post
I don't think that the VB section has enough members to have it's own subsections...
yeah...but a TUT section would still be nice.
Yeah, I guess...
Source code/Tutorials as default, and other sections as help and releases

Then every thing would be organized
Quote Originally Posted by Pixie View Post
Source code/Tutorials as default, and other sections as help and releases

Then every thing would be organized


agread!




cya'll im out! ill be gone for a few days
Quote Originally Posted by Pixie View Post
Source code/Tutorials as default, and other sections as help and releases

Then every thing would be organized
I agree.

PS OMG PIXIE CLOSE MY THREAD NAO I COMMAND YOU.
Thanks PixieCorp, XGelite, codyray90, dylan5444, and lolland for your votes,

[quoteMPGH]PixieCorp] Source code/Tutorials as default, and other sections as help and releases

Then every thing would be organized [quote] <-- Quote Fail.

Totally agree (LOL, who needs a help section? [NOOBS!!!])

Also, y close this? Your first attempt failed BTW
Lol close MY THREAD.
My first attempt at what?
Quote Originally Posted by Lolland View Post
Lol close MY THREAD.
My first attempt at what?
Closin your thread.
Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us