WTSIn game items

Posts 31–45 of 62 · Page 3 of 5
Uhh if you just traded in-game items for more in-game items, how does that deserve a vouch...?
Trading Game items for other game items counts. Considering the other person goes first and it was over a 20$ value.

Quote Originally Posted by BaldBuddha View Post
Uhh if you just traded in-game items for more in-game items, how does that deserve a vouch...?
But...if he had in game items, why would he need to go first? He could trade it with no risk. And since when is 11 treasures worth 20 dollars?
What treasures are you talking about ? XD
Date: 26/07/15
Items bought:Account
Price:csgo skins
People involvednly we 2
Any other comments: nice guy.
Date:9/7/2015
Items bought:Account+Cash
Price/value:around 105$ ish
People involved:me and him
Any other comments:I went first and it went smooth great trade r8 8/8 m8
Date: 9/20/15
Items bought: sold account for csgo items
Price/value: 10 keys
People involved: myself and him
Any other comments: great guy, straight to the point, no bs and i went first! <3
I'd like to offer a Witcher 3 game worth over 10$-50$ I'm not sure haha. I bought it for 50$. for 8 ubhps? I have proof if you can contact me on skype at arneltlolxD

- - - Updated - - -

I would like to buy 8 UBHPS for Witcher 3 game. I am willing to go first or use a middle man if you have a lot of vouches. Please add me on skype : ArneltlolxD
Quote Originally Posted by gameboyplanb View Post
@krazyshank @Raple please change thread name to Gameboyplanb's Vouch Thread
Vouch threads don't go in here, ask a GM to move it to the Vouches section because I cannot do that.
9/20/15
Bought 2 accounts off him for about 140$, I went first.
was able to negotiate went smooth. +1
9/21/15
He middleman'd for me, bought a trove account for 120 dollars, went smooth
Vouches. sold my trove account for 120$

fast. ++
Date: 9/30/15
Items bought: Sold RotMG Account To Him For PP $
Price/value: 60$ After Compensation For Issue (Below)
People involved: Him and I, I went first.
Any other comments:

Very friendly guy. We did run into a sort of minor issue, that being that he sent money from the bank, and so it went through as an eCheck, and I had to wait 3ish days to actually get the money. However, this was 100% an accident on his part, and he even compensated for the time I had to wait with 20$ extra. Would definitely buy/sell from/to again! +1
Posts 31–45 of 62 · Page 3 of 5

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?