C++ source code creation tutorials?

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
C++ source code creation tutorials?
I am currently learning c++ and was wondering just where people learned to create source codes for their hacks. I don't want to take anyone else's, I just want to be able to make my own stuff and not be one of the people who beg for people to make new hacks. I did some searching for how to create cs:go hacks, and am currently watching Coding Newbie HD Tutorials based off of some threads I came across so far.

So any information anyone can provide will be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance for the help!
you want to learn how to make a source code?
Quote Originally Posted by Verseratops View Post
I am currently learning c++ and was wondering just where people learned to create source codes for their hacks. I don't want to take anyone else's, I just want to be able to make my own stuff and not be one of the people who beg for people to make new hacks. I did some searching for how to create cs:go hacks, and am currently watching Coding Newbie HD Tutorials based off of some threads I came across so far.

So any information anyone can provide will be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance for the help!
Learn C++ -> Look at examples (google / youtube is your friend.) -> Learn how to reverse (Simple stuff is enough, learn how to use ollydbg, IDA, reclass(If you're going internal reclass is very good for building classes) ) -> Reverse the games you wish to hack to get a understanding on how the functions works and where they are located.

Also if you wish to do external read about OpenProcess, Createtoolhelp32snapshot. (MSDN is best resource, if you see a function in an example and you dont know what it means, just go on MSDN and search it )
Quote Originally Posted by Yemiez View Post
Learn C++ -> Look at examples (google / youtube is your friend.) -> Learn how to reverse (Simple stuff is enough, learn how to use ollydbg, IDA, reclass(If you're going internal reclass is very good for building classes) ) -> Reverse the games you wish to hack to get a understanding on how the functions works and where they are located.

Also if you wish to do external read about OpenProcess, Createtoolhelp32snapshot. (MSDN is best resource, if you see a function in an example and you dont know what it means, just go on MSDN and search it )
Thanks dude, I definitely will check everything you posted out so I can learn as much as possible. I figure knowing how to do both will be beneficial to my game hacking career if I stick with it.
Quote Originally Posted by Verseratops View Post
Thanks dude, I definitely will check everything you posted out so I can learn as much as possible. I figure knowing how to do both will be beneficial to my game hacking career if I stick with it.
Yes, both are very needed
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us