CoD2: MPGH

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
CoD2: MPGH
So I've recently been working on this new "modification" for Call of Duty 2, it pretty much consists of a new network platform for the game which will add the following functionalities:
  • Friends System (Add/remove/manage friends)
  • Connect to a game directly from the GUI
  • Invite friends to parties
  • Some other minor modifications ?


Now per now I've just finished to write off the server which will simply handle the dedicated server's requests. It will parse every server and update it so users would be able to connect to the server via a third party GUI (also developed by me). The whole Friends list will be added later on, now if somebody is so kind to just help me host the server that would be amazing !



Also please post feedback and suggestions.
Sounds like a cool idea can't wait to see it
Quote Originally Posted by Sinamatic View Post
Sounds like a cool idea can't wait to see it
Yeah the main problem would be to fetch the modifications inside the game UI but yeah I will sort that out hopefully
I could help with hosting, but not atm, I'm buffing my PC
Quote Originally Posted by tvojama View Post
I could help with hosting, but not atm, I'm buffing my PC
Sure thanks in advance
I'm planing to host it from my old pc (Good enough to host), and monitor on my gaming one. Unless you thought paying someone to host it?
Quote Originally Posted by tvojama View Post
I'm planing to host it from my old pc (Good enough to host), and monitor on my gaming one. Unless you thought paying someone to host it?
Naah not yet, first of all I gotta get the client done so yeah, will post back in a couple of months ?
Quote Originally Posted by **Seals** View Post


Naah not yet, first of all I gotta get the client done so yeah, will post back in a couple of months ?
Do you have skype? If so add me, Lukacar69, It is much easier to communicate
Quote Originally Posted by tvojama View Post
Do you have skype? If so add me, Lukacar69, It is much easier to communicate

Apparently I'm doing something wrong or even ignoring some part since the client does not seem to work as it should. The challenge-auth method seems to be needed a certain "secret" key to properly hash the message, anyways it's the second dev day so yeah.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?