Klintos' Username Scraper

Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
Klintos' Username Scraper
So I haven't seen this released on MPGH yet, so I thought I'd do it.
This is a simple scraper that uses no proxies, you just choose the amount of pages you want and go.
How to use it:
1. Select the amount of pages you want to scrape from. (The more pages; the more usernames.)
2. I've found that you can scrape lists of 10k+ if you set it to 10 pages, and push the scrape button at least 5 times.
3. Decide if you want it to check for premium. (I've also noticed it's not that accurate because after I began cracking Egg.Crack got 50+ non-premiums, it's up to you of course.)
4. When repeating the scraping process multiple times in one session make sure to wait for it to say it's finished scraping, then press it again.
5. Finally, export to your desired location & file name.
6. Crack.

 
Virus Scans


 
Pictures
Pictures weren't working. See attachments.


Credits:
- Klintos: Creating the program.
Klintos' Scraper_mpgh.net.rar16 KB · 4,222 downloads 8/56 malicious
GIF.gif462 KB · 777 downloads STILL.png9 KB · 370 downloads
lol "decompiles for urls"
File approved; please post back results.
/Approved
Thank you for this I just scraped 1000 usernames in seconds
Every time I try to open it I get an error saying a Java Exception has occurred. Please help
Quote Originally Posted by Mirg View Post
Every time I try to open it I get an error saying a Java Exception has occurred. Please help
What Java version do you have?
Quote Originally Posted by siksi1 View Post


What Java version do you have?
updated my java and now it works, thanks
Thanks,
Btw its not that accurate, I scraped in the second time and got about 76k :O scraped usernames
and then I checked and it was about 700 usernames, but it just wrote the same username so many times ...
Quote Originally Posted by EGewrgaerGAEWRGERG View Post
Thanks,
Btw its not that accurate, I scraped in the second time and got about 76k :O scraped usernames
and then I checked and it was about 700 usernames, but it just wrote the same username so many times ...
I've never had this problem, the only one I've ever had was the premium checker is a bit off.
There's a few bugs with it like giving usernames such as 'a' and 'f' but besides that it works great. Thanks!
EDIT: I just realized most of these are repeated. Dang it Still a good program though.
is there anyway i can work this on mac?
Grabbing and parsing Page 1 of Hive's username list.
Grabbing and parsing Page 1 of Minetime's username list.
Grabbing and parsing Page 1 of MCSkinSearch's username list.
Error connecting to page 1 of Hive's username list.
Error connecting to page 1 of MCSkinSearch's username list.
Error connecting to page 1 of Minetime's username list.

Please help me
Hmm.. If I select premium, it doesnt work
Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?