Red faceOutdatedUniversal WallHack 1.0

Posts 46–60 of 74 · Page 4 of 5
/ok detected in 5 min
Hack Tool DETECTED!!!!
close thread. i will make new version
Quote Originally Posted by CrazyFrost View Post
close thread. i will make new version
#CloseRequest
Thank you!
Quote Originally Posted by CrazyFrost View Post
close thread. i will make new version
Dude , make it and for (x86) ^_^
Quote Originally Posted by CrazyFrost View Post
close thread. i will make new version
Also for XP x86 :-?
Quote Originally Posted by adyfifa2007 View Post
Dude , make it and for (x86) ^_^
x86?

Everyone is up to 64 bit now lol

#closethread
Quote Originally Posted by badicecube View Post
x86?

Everyone is up to 64 bit now lol

#closethread
It's detected either way, got a 3 hour ban lol
Quote Originally Posted by CaitlynJenner View Post
Tested cheat yesterday. Worked great and smooth, just moved it to my documents, got on today and everytime i try it gets deleted immediately.... Anyone else having this issue or have a solution for it?
"Last edited by CaitlynJenner; 2 Days Ago at 05:16 PM. Reason: I could care less for what the noob thinks."
You could care less, and you only have three posts... yet you're the one who calls me a 'noob', despite not knowing that I got into the semi-finals of ESL in 2010 during Subagames time. I bet you are from sylhet.
detected after some minutes playing in NA
everytime I do what u said nothing pops up n I even run the hack with admin and nothing happens
not detected got a way to bypass it
lol
Posts 46–60 of 74 · Page 4 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us