MPGH - MINIBROWS3R

Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
MPGH - MINIBROWS3R
Well This Prgram I creat'ed Has Prety much no coding in it, ...
Its Just a way to Open up MPGH From your desk top ;\
Nothing special,


Screen Shot's :










VirusScan :

Virustotal. MD5: 5f2adaaa50fd8632f32507a14b6e41b5

VerySmall File
MPGH - MINIBROWS3R.rarattachment deleted · 1 downloads before removal
process.start("www.mpgh.net")
xD
Or, Make a WebBrowser, Put the url "Mpgh.net" (:

And Bam,

I just made it look better with pic's and a button Lolz

If you want you can download it if not Im fine
Im new to VB So yeah This is my frist project ,
Quote Originally Posted by Calebb View Post
process.start("www.mpgh.net")
xD
Nope

Webbrowser1.Navigate("www.mpgh.net")
WebBrowser1.GoBack()
WebBrowser1.GoForward()
WebBrowser1.Refresh()
WebBrowser1.Print()


etc....

WebBrowser and spammer are good to make for beginners, so good job.
Awsome work! Try put a sexy GUI next time
Thanks for the Great Commennt's
Btw, I JUST GOT IT ..
So im wondering what a GUI is (:
Can someone Explain,
Thanks
graphics user interface

So nice pics for over the buttons and a background for the window makes it looks way better then the standard Visual basic colours and buttons
Haha Thanks man! + what do you mean Original Vb?

Thats the couler background of all the form's I start Lolz,
I will make a functional web browser with a sexy graphical user interface and give you the code and whatnot. eventually.
Haha Cool *..*

can anyone give me any idea's For my next project ?!
Try a combat arms cleaner,it takes patience though
I would, But i have to re instale Combat arm's to test it ..

I just recently uninstaled because of Bug's in it,


Example is- My wepon's didint shoot or show up..


Il do that as soon as i clean my comp out

And remeber im a beginer so yeah :P
nice...but ide never use it :P firefox ftw lol
Haha, im coool with that it was my first project, Im working ona new project right now
There's simple tutorials on how to make CA multitools and shit... follow one of those.
Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us