Hey Guys!

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
Hey Guys!
So, hi,

Rather late for a new user introduction, but I guess late is better than never. I'm glad to be a member of a forum like this where users can voice their opinion freely and not get penalised for it, unlike in other forums no names given.

I hope that I will enjoy my stay here and that I will be able to contribute as much as I will be able to, in order to help the forum grow and community to prosper.

I will try be active in all sections of the forum, but mainly I am intending to gain more experience within the field of social engineering therefore I will be posting any valuable knowledge I will gain in that section. I have experience in coding and simple hacking, therefore I will also be able to contribute there.

Cheers.


Whale Cumz Two De Furoms M9-1!
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?