Light [HalfLife]

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Light [HalfLife]
v1


v2


[Still experimenting with new styles]
I like this one for some reason. I like the random light spots. ;D

C&C/Rate
I love v2!

O and u donthave me on msn
This is one of my lows with you :/
I think it's good you're trying new stuff, but this isn't one of my favs.
You're future is bright though.
Quote Originally Posted by Kamikaze View Post
This is one of my lows with you :/
I think it's good you're trying new stuff, but this isn't one of my favs.
You're future is bright though.
Can you give me some C&C?
Tell me why you don't like it :]
Quote Originally Posted by Just Cause View Post
Can you give me some C&C?
Tell me why you don't like it :]
looks way /simple

but still nice
I prefer the first one, but it's a bit on the plain side.
Why people get banned and can't wait just one day without visit mpgh, this is a nerd sh1t did you know?

/fãrsho

- but talking about the sigs, I prefer the 1st one, the colors match for me.
Quote Originally Posted by bueeno View Post
Why people get banned and can't wait just one day without visit mpgh, this is a nerd sh1t did you know?

/fãrsho

- but talking about the sigs, I prefer the 1st one, the colors match for me.
Thanks guys.
ps. MPGH is drug mang.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us