TalkingHow good are you without hacks?

Posts 1–15 of 34 · Page 1 of 3
How good are you without hacks?
Im just posting this to see how good you are... well i'm just posting this cuz im really bored ever since the patch and now no hacks for like a wekk w/e

Please post a vid on youtube if you have one to show...


Help me raise my Habamon!


[img]http://************.com/sig/015/NarutoinFps.jpg[/img]
[img]http://************.com/sig/017/NarutoinFPS.jpg[/img]

~-~My List~-~
Sign up for MPGH.net…………………………....[X]
Use hacks in Combat arms……………………..[X]
1 post(s)……………………………………….........[X]
10 post(s)………………………………………........[ ]
50 post(s)………………………………………........[ ]
100 post(s)…………………………………….........[ ]
500 post(s)…………………………………….........[ ]
Become popular on MPGH forums…………….[ ]
Become Admin on MPGH.net…………………...[ ]
Get to lutendant 1 CA…………………………....[ ]
Make a Hack......................................[ ]

Too be continued...~
meh im alright the account in my sig has only been used 2 hack with the newest mpgh public, all my other accounts have been banned for hacking XD
I kinda suck lol
Quote Originally Posted by Tallrobby View Post
I kinda suck lol
lol i know what u meen i can still play good, but after using the no recoil no spread it was a bit hard to get used 2 it again
Quote Originally Posted by Mr Moggy View Post
lol i know what u meen i can still play good, but after using the no recoil no spread it was a bit hard to get used 2 it again
Yea I no I hate that
im awsome and to show how good i am i got banned for playing legit -_- nexon still has not replied back to unban my main
Quote Originally Posted by dk173 View Post
im awsome and to show how good i am i got banned for playing legit -_- nexon still has not replied back to unban my main
lmfao u got banned playin legit too? it sux dont it?
lmao all u need hacks i have some hacks but cant relese -_-
I maintain a 1.10 k/d rate w/out hacks so im average i guess
Quote Originally Posted by Bombsaway707 View Post
I maintain a 1.10 k/d rate w/out hacks so im average i guess
pretty good i had a 2.50 legit and died off when the first wave of the free hacks came out were every one had ghoust so i droped down to .85
Quote Originally Posted by dk173 View Post
pretty good i had a 2.50 legit and died off when the first wave of the free hacks came out were every one had ghoust so i droped down to .85
damn that sux, i just stayed off CA till nexon did something right and patched the hax
It depends on how motivated Im I can do 36/9 in one game and 7/14 in other lol.
I stay at 2.0 without hacks. But its with me using ubber amounts of nades on Junk and Death.( and a ocasional Noob-Tube)
yeah sux ass and what sux more is that nexon does not replie not even saying sorry we cant unban you yeah
I can maintain a 2.0 kdr legit pretty easily, sometimes higher, sometimes lower. Using chams I can usually do about a 2.5-3 kdr per game.

But... that's just because I'm awesome
Posts 1–15 of 34 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?