WTBBUYING AQW ACCOUNT

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
BUYING AQW ACCOUNT
I'll probably buy an account which has the following:
-Caladbolg
-Paragon Pet (Any Kind, but I prefer Ascended or Thanatos)
-Must be a Legion
-Has Dage / Nulgath rares
-Jugg items
-Has Acs

If you're account has one of these stuffs, contact me on skype. I would like to see them.
Skype: ryan.santiago18
I've got just what you're looking for!
I'd like to know your budget before we start talking info, please.
Quote Originally Posted by Nigsbee View Post
I've got just what you're looking for!
I'd like to know your budget before we start talking info, please.
OP hasn't been active on this forum for 3 months, your best bet would be to talk to him over skype
Delete thread please. that account got hacked.
Quote Originally Posted by Calm View Post
Delete thread please. that account got hacked.
Can you elaborate?
that was my old account, got hacked then the hacker posted that thread.
Quote Originally Posted by Calm View Post
that was my old account, got hacked then the hacker posted that thread.
OP has posted the same skype as yours

Post a thread in account recovery and support, thread will be closed for now.

/closed
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?