QuestionServer.exe crashing (Club´s source)

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Server.exe crashing (Club´s source)
Hi.

So I wanted to set up Clubs source just for fun but I kept getting this error: (Picture in attachments becuase idk how to show it here)

I followed like 5 tutorials and did everything right that it told me to do.
I use MySQL and SharpDevlop if that helps anything.
Have you tried running the Server.exe as Administrator?
I ran it as administrator, appaerantly it is something wrong with my computer not that I did anything wrong setting it up.
Quote Originally Posted by Fawflance View Post
I ran it as administrator, appaerantly it is something wrong with my computer not that I did anything wrong setting it up.
well, yes you did set it up wrong, but i set it up for you. I've already told you thats its your computer or you system.....
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?