Hey guys!
Hello community!
My name is Chris, I'm 20 years old and currently living in Germany. I started with programming early in my 'childhood' and enjoyed it pretty much. I got into Gamehacking 1-2 years ago and I'm improving day by day. So I'll release some of my stuff here, as I think, you guys can use it. :P So, you can expect some releases of me in the future.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask me. That's it for now.
Peace out!
My name is Chris, I'm 20 years old and currently living in Germany. I started with programming early in my 'childhood' and enjoyed it pretty much. I got into Gamehacking 1-2 years ago and I'm improving day by day. So I'll release some of my stuff here, as I think, you guys can use it. :P So, you can expect some releases of me in the future.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask me. That's it for now.
Peace out!