Windowed Mode is Here ! ! !

Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
Windowed Mode is Here ! ! !
After 70,000 years, we finally have...

Quote Originally Posted by Z8Games
Windowed Mode now runs the game in a window, instead of fullscreen mode, at the chosen resolution.


Why do you even want to play like that?
cuz maybe i wanna play on a 1280x1024 res but i wanna recod for youtube on 720p!
Quote Originally Posted by wEFTwefwfefesfefe View Post
cuz maybe i wanna play on a 1280x1024 res but i wanna recod for youtube on 720p!
What stopped you from doing that in full-screen mode?
Well, it's not even good. lol
Real question is, who uses a fucking XP anymore. BR/Egy I smell
Quote Originally Posted by Durdan View Post
Real question is, who uses a fucking XP anymore. BR/Egy I smell
You do realize that it might be windows 7 in performance mode right?
Quote Originally Posted by BlenMiner View Post
You do realize that it might be windows 7 in performance mode right?
That is Windows XP, I don't know why you would add a hook for an outdated menu,
and even in performance mode, you would still have the standard 'Windows' icon.

None the less, OP is from Japan, according to their profile.
Quote Originally Posted by TaBz3 View Post

That is Windows XP, I don't know why you would add a hook for an outdated menu,
and even in performance mode, you would still have the standard 'Windows' icon.

None the less, OP is from Japan, according to their profile.
Look at my screen with win 7 performance mod: http://i.imgur.com/CGP0sDZ.png (i am using a skin so some icons are different)
Also on the bottom right you can see on his picture "Test Mod, Windows 7"
Quote Originally Posted by BlenMiner View Post
Look at my screen with win 7 performance mod: http://i.imgur.com/CGP0sDZ.png (i am using a skin so some icons are different)
Also on the bottom right you can see on his picture "Test Mod, Windows 7"
In the OP's picture, the task-bar is taking up one row, whereas you are taking up two (even with performance mod, you would have to regedit to reduce the size, but I don't see the benefit from doing this other than cosmetic). On another note, he's using Driver Signature Enforcement Overrider (DSEO), which is why you can see the 'test mode'.


EDIT: Your screenshot also has icons only, and not icon + text. As I've said previously, you would need hooks, mods or overhaul of the registry.
Quote Originally Posted by TaBz3 View Post

In the OP's picture, the task-bar is taking up one row, whereas you are taking up two (even with performance mod, you would have to regedit to reduce the size, but I don't see the benefit from doing this other than cosmetic). On another note, he's using Driver Signature Enforcement Overrider (DSEO), which is why you can see the 'test mode'.


EDIT: Your screenshot also has icons only, and not icon + text. As I've said previously, you would need hooks, mods or overhaul of the registry.
You don't really need to change the registry of the system xd
Quote Originally Posted by BlenMiner View Post
You don't really need to change the registry of the system xd
It's Windows 7, I have both 7 and XP, and I already did as him...
For Farming you can use this to move your bots if you don't have AFK-bot
Don't really think I'd be comfortable playing that way.
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us