Outdatedclockwork's tiny hacks #11e

Posts 166–180 of 777 · Page 12 of 52
Quote Originally Posted by Provasian View Post
Undetected atm???
Yes 123456789
why i cannot download it ?
@JDoawp. I find the triggerbot improved for almost every weapon (especially awp by far) but the ak is pretty horrid. I'm supreme so I'm just saying I can aim way better with it off completely. Before this update, irrespective of what bug was resulting in it, was extremely good. Hard to deny the fact that it was pretty damn good for mk and ak before this update. However, this update did improve other weapons, I agree.
Quote Originally Posted by Lord Have View Post
@jolle. I find the triggerbot improved for almost every weapon (especially awp by far) but the ak is pretty horrid. I'm supreme so I'm just saying I can aim way better with it off completely. Before this update, irrespective of what bug was resulting in it, was extremely good. Hard to deny the fact that it was pretty damn good for mk and ak before this update. However, this update did improve other weapons.
so its still undetected?
Quote Originally Posted by baexem123 View Post
so its still undetected?
Yes. Just don't blatantly cheat like many people to avoid overwatch ban. Don't go around corners prefiring.
This is the best thing ever
Quote Originally Posted by Lord Have View Post
@JDoawp. I find the triggerbot improved for almost every weapon (especially awp by far) but the ak is pretty horrid. I'm supreme so I'm just saying I can aim way better with it off completely. Before this update, irrespective of what bug was resulting in it, was extremely good. Hard to deny the fact that it was pretty damn good for mk and ak before this update. However, this update did improve other weapons, I agree.
Is it firing too fast? We were thinking of making a single tap mode for it.

Quote Originally Posted by amit0951 View Post
clockwork can i get your crosshair?
I got them from a streamer somewhere but I forgot the name.

 
Crosshairs

cl_color "0"
cl_crosshair_drawoutline "1"
cl_crosshair_dynamic_maxdist_splitratio "0.35"
cl_crosshair_dynamic_splitalpha_innermod "1"
cl_crosshair_dynamic_splitalpha_outermod "0.5"
cl_crosshair_dynamic_splitdist "7"
cl_crosshair_outlinethickness "1"
cl_crosshairalpha "200"
cl_crosshaircolor "5"
cl_crosshaircolor_b "255"
cl_crosshaircolor_g "250"
cl_crosshaircolor_r "100"
cl_crosshairdot "0"
cl_crosshairgap "0"
cl_crosshairgap_useweaponvalue "0"
cl_crosshairscale "0"
cl_crosshairsize "2"
cl_crosshairstyle "4"
cl_crosshairthickness "1"
cl_crosshairusealpha "1"
@clockwork235

I'm not really sure if its firing too fast. I think the problem is its not using the recoil assist that you created alongside with the triggerbot that it seemingly did in the previous update. It seems to just fire randomly and hits way off. The trigger works very well with awp and most, if not all guns, but with ak and m4 its just way inaccurate. Not really sure why other than perhaps what I said.
Quote Originally Posted by clockwork235 View Post
Is it firing too fast? We were thinking of making a single tap mode for it.



I got them from a streamer somewhere but I forgot the name.

 
Crosshairs

cl_color "0"
cl_crosshair_drawoutline "1"
cl_crosshair_dynamic_maxdist_splitratio "0.35"
cl_crosshair_dynamic_splitalpha_innermod "1"
cl_crosshair_dynamic_splitalpha_outermod "0.5"
cl_crosshair_dynamic_splitdist "7"
cl_crosshair_outlinethickness "1"
cl_crosshairalpha "200"
cl_crosshaircolor "5"
cl_crosshaircolor_b "255"
cl_crosshaircolor_g "250"
cl_crosshaircolor_r "100"
cl_crosshairdot "0"
cl_crosshairgap "0"
cl_crosshairgap_useweaponvalue "0"
cl_crosshairscale "0"
cl_crosshairsize "2"
cl_crosshairstyle "4"
cl_crosshairthickness "1"
cl_crosshairusealpha "1"
thanks you soo much
I thought I played really careful until I had overwatch onto my ass. I cannot play any MM from now on as i'm untrusted and a cheater, I guess this is the end.
However, clockwork and jollesollepolle have done a great job. I hope it will last for a long amount of time. Peace
Quote Originally Posted by project alpha View Post
I thought I played really careful until I had overwatch onto my ass. I cannot play any MM from now on as i'm untrusted and a cheater, I guess this is the end.
However, clockwork and jollesollepolle have done a great job. I hope it will last for a long amount of time. Peace
Raging rekin' casuals as we speak (with new acc) xD
I can't download the file, leads me to an error page ;/
Posts 166–180 of 777 · Page 12 of 52
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us