Outdatedclockwork's tiny hacks #11e

Posts 481–495 of 777 · Page 33 of 52
Quote Originally Posted by nagasawa5 View Post
This hack is ud?
tell me
Using it since #9 release (+ protecting with Enigma), still no VAC
Quote Originally Posted by aitiknespank View Post
Using it since #9 release (+ protecting with Enigma), still no VAC
How can you protect it? I do it like this but the protected exe doesn't work Hash change>Protect with VMProtect>run as admin (this one does not work, atleast for me) i've been doing it only hashchange>play, any tips? (im pretty new to hacking)
Quote Originally Posted by Santte View Post
How can you protect it? I do it like this but the protected exe doesn't work Hash change>Protect with VMProtect>run as admin (this one does not work, atleast for me) i've been doing it only hashchange>play, any tips? (im pretty new to hacking)
You're better off pirating the ultimate version of enigma and using it to protect your hax rather than vmprotect.
Quote Originally Posted by rokokoko21 View Post
Clockwork, this cheat is very good but you can do a little bit better RCS my friend!
The RCS is near perfect. It's not a "no recoil"...
What is RCS actually mean ><?
Quote Originally Posted by ma710610 View Post
What is RCS actually mean ><?
Recoil Control System.
Quote Originally Posted by T-800 View Post
Proof from In-Game (including forum) , also im pretty sure is Overwatch
Yea it was Convicted Overwatch. I'm new to CS:GO so I'm not exactly sure what that means.
Quote Originally Posted by orbox12 View Post
Yea it was Convicted Overwatch. I'm new to CS:GO so I'm not exactly sure what that means.
It means that you were too obvious when you were hacking (looking at people through the wall and such)
Quote Originally Posted by aitiknespank View Post
Using it since #9 release (+ protecting with Enigma), still no VAC
can you tell me how to do that please?
Still UNDETECTED
My Antivirus showing there is a Trojan virus :/
Quote Originally Posted by Nenz77 View Post
My Antivirus showing there is a Trojan virus :/
Of course it is. It's a hacking tool.
Mods would not approve a file that could potentially harm your computer.
I take 26 days ban by OW, idk for what. Can You help me? xD
Is Enigma/VMprotect vital to using this hack?
Or are the chances of being vac banned a lot higher?
Posts 481–495 of 777 · Page 33 of 52
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us