Outdatedclockwork's tiny hacks #11e

Posts 241–255 of 777 · Page 17 of 52
Quote Originally Posted by clockwork235 View Post
As soon as you enable it you crash every time? What's your OS and 32 or 64-bit?
i press f11 and my game stutters and then crashes
On windows 7 64 bit, running the game in windowed fullscreen, everything else works.
Quote Originally Posted by sylverguy View Post
Love your new signature where you get kicked xD Didn't notice it before. is it new? Did you get OW haha?
Nah I bought a new acc and I'm raging in casual to lvl it up xP here's some more samples If you want them



- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by EggplantLasagna View Post
do you just run it through with default settings? anything worth changing?
Default only.
Quote Originally Posted by JDoawp View Post


Nah I bought a new acc and I'm raging in casual to lvl it up xP here's some more samples If you want them



- - - Updated - - -



Default only.
Bro, can we play comp together xD I keep getting matched with retards. Maybe we can play me you and Bernard and rank up xD
Quote Originally Posted by sylverguy View Post
Bro, can we play comp together xD I keep getting matched with retards. Maybe we can play me you and Bernard and rank up xD
Hahah I won't rage in comp with the new OW.
Just wanting to make sure it is still UD?
Hey clockwork, my dream for this hack is an aimbot that has 2 versions, one of them is always headshots, the other is directed towards the chest, hip, or head, randomly. Maybe even once the aimbot has hit this bone, it could then be pulled upwards toward the head. Not sure if this is possible but if it is then it would be in my opinion, amazing.
can we change the color of the glow ?
detected account has been vac banned i think used this morning
use at own risk
Quote Originally Posted by willbanks135 View Post
detected account has been vac banned i think used this morning
use at own risk
False alarm my cs go account started with a message saying i would not be able to play on vac secured servers, restarted my pc error went away and can play on vac secured servers.
aim doesnt seem to work very well on this one... normally it would keep my aim on them but this one doesnt work at all? What am I doing?
hey sorry if this has been answered multiple times. i am new to this. can anyone tell me what the difference is between the low and high recoil control thing? Thanks in advance.
Posts 241–255 of 777 · Page 17 of 52
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us