Outdatedclockwork's tiny hacks #11e

Posts 511–525 of 777 · Page 35 of 52
I dont thin i will use this in comp. but in dm and community servers its fun
Great job tho works smoothly
ive replaced the crack file but it crashed and pop out some error access violation. Any solution?
Quote Originally Posted by Yosean View Post
convert this to polyhack, dude!

Polyhack + VMProtect is more secure than this.
This has been asked multiple times and it WON'T ever happen.
Could someone please explain what Enigma does?

Edit: Is it more safe to store the hack on a USB and run it, while the hack is running drag out the USB. Then the file is no longer on your computer.
Quote Originally Posted by Yosean View Post
convert this to polyhack, dude!

Polyhack + VMProtect is more secure than this.
Not possible and that would require share of source.


- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eviil1312 View Post
Yes because I thought to myself "hmm im going to download malware so I can blame it on this". Lol. Youre just a typical internet troll STFU

Dunt hirt mi internet troll plz i cri
If you think this is malware and can't realize it's a false positive then please go away.
Still using the hack through usb method. I rename the file everytime I use it(which is most likely nonsense just like the usb method)
Still didnt get banned or occused for hacking. Nice hack
I have not used memory stick method, I just rename and use since the first version of this hack. Yesterday I played agame without a hacks and I played better then before I used the hacks for somereason lol. Also don't moan about VM protector or enigma or hashchanger etc. There is no need for it, only ur common sense. Befor ei open the hack I check on here to see if its detected, ATM it is UD.
---DETECTED---
Just got banned. 15-06-2015-20:52
It is DETECTED watch out! I got vac BANNED
Quote Originally Posted by Dennis2880 View Post
---DETECTED---
Just got banned. 15-06-2015-20:52
It is DETECTED watch out! I got vac BANNED
Post a screen from In-Game (including the forum)
Quote Originally Posted by Dennis2880 View Post
---DETECTED---
Just got banned. 15-06-2015-20:52
It is DETECTED watch out! I got vac BANNED
Detected? More like caught a flying dick using your mouth. You got Overwatch.
Quote Originally Posted by cykablyat123 View Post
Yes its detected.
New VAC update.
Screen from In-Game (including the forum)
Quote Originally Posted by rokokoko21 View Post
Clockwork, this cheat is very good but you can do a little bit better RCS my friend!
I did no-recoil and hated it for Overwatch, the current options are much safer.

Quote Originally Posted by xPixelBoxer View Post
I'm still having problems that sometimes I get random crashes ingame. In MM aswell in Casual.
Theres no Anti-Virus programm running and my firewall is not blocking anything.

Anyone has a clue?

Its not happening all the time but very annoying in MM
I'm trying to make each build more stable. If they happen in the upcoming one, try to post as many details as possible (what features were on, what happened right before the crash, etc.).

Quote Originally Posted by AssassinTurtles View Post
Has anyone had a problem with the recoil control? Mine seems to not work sometimes.
Other than that the hack works perfectly.
Quote Originally Posted by DreadzM View Post
YE! sometimes the recoil control works perfectly othertimes it jumps up 1 shot and then it kicks in so it's off-target
Cool thanks I'll look into this.

Next build has has some trigger adjustments to AK and M4 and some other minor fixes. That should be up tomorrow. New feature isn't quite ready but should be out by the weekend (it just hit private testing today).
Can anyone confirm the new vac update and is it still detected?
Posts 511–525 of 777 · Page 35 of 52
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us