Outdatedclockwork's tiny hacks #11e

Posts 256–270 of 777 · Page 18 of 52
Just played MM against MGEs and 2nd to top fragged... STILL UNDETECTED! Will check tomorrow on my hacker account before playing on my new main
Ur the best dude thanks a lot
I only get virus messages ;_;
it keeps crashing my game? any ideas
Quote Originally Posted by killercub View Post
it keeps crashing my game? any ideas
Got the same problem. Get random crashes, mostly when I kill someone. No clue why.
Its pretty annoying when you're in a mission...

But great Hack anyway! and +rep

Supreme in 2 weeks
Quote Originally Posted by xPixelBoxer View Post
Got the same problem. Get random crashes, mostly when I kill someone. No clue why.
Its pretty annoying when you're in a mission...

But great Hack anyway! and +rep

Supreme in 2 weeks
Shut off your antivirus while playing the game if you have any.
just used it. JUST. and it's still perfect. this shit is nuts. GJ CLOCK!
Hey Bro!

Loving your hacks man! Been here since v6 and still going strong! Got me to LEM so far .

I got a couple of inquiries:

1. Is it possible to make the hack a skin? e.g. if I was to stream, the stream wouldn't see that I'm hacking?
2. Is this CEVO/ESEA/CG proof? so If I was to play on any of those, would it be detected?

Cheers man! Love your work! Keep it up
Hey guys is it true that OW can know if you are boosting a friend or something and if they do would they take the rank that I boosted him to away from him? but how would they know? don't they just watch one last match where I was reported and check like 5 rounds or something then just ban me? I don't think they check my steam and friends and all that, I even have my steam private anyway so ?? and this hack is awesome thanks bro
Quote Originally Posted by xplankton View Post
Hey guys is it true that OW can know if you are boosting a friend or something and if they do would they take the rank that I boosted him to away from him? but how would they know? don't they just watch one last match where I was reported and check like 5 rounds or something then just ban me? I don't think they check my steam and friends and all that, I even have my steam private anyway so ?? and this hack is awesome thanks bro
yes they do i just got my rank taken away from them i only play with my friends like 2times and im fucking at LEM now i have to go back to MGE and do all over again so watchout for it man
Quote Originally Posted by rongcon123 View Post
yes they do i just got my rank taken away from them i only play with my friends like 2times and im fucking at LEM now i have to go back to MGE and do all over again so watchout for it man
ya ok man, but they don't mess with your steam? they just take your rank away right?
You guys have 2 steam accs where csgo is bought on Both?
Posts 256–270 of 777 · Page 18 of 52
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us