Outdatedclockwork's tiny hacks #11e

Posts 271–285 of 777 · Page 19 of 52
Quote Originally Posted by xplankton View Post
project alpha, yeah I do
Can't you just create a new account and play csgo on it without purchasing csgo once again? It will just be a waste of money purchasing 2 csgo and further on not be able to play MM.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Have View Post
That was me who said it and I have to concur with your statement. Conversely, I find the m4 and ak actually quite poor in accuracy right now and tap way too much. In the last update it actually sprayed a little bit and actually looked legitimate if you know how to hide it properly. In this update - not a chance - you'll get overwatched in a heartbeat. I just avoid using triggerbot for these two weapons all together at this point. The triggerbot does however work exceptionally well for awp and other guns now.
I apologize if I took it to far using few of your words, but I was trying to point out that you've written it.
Quote Originally Posted by xplankton View Post
ya ok man, but they don't mess with your steam? they just take your rank away right?
nah they dont mess with the steam so is oki

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by project alpha View Post
Can't you just create a new account and play csgo on it without purchasing csgo once again? It will just be a waste of money purchasing 2 csgo and further on not be able to play MM.

- - - Updated - - -



I apologize if I took it to far using few of your words, but I was trying to point out that you've written it.
no you have to buy a new account with different card too and info
Quote Originally Posted by HaziqTheGreat View Post
still UD ?
YES ! IT's
It wont even let me download it, it sends me to another page and its basically acting as if I have no internet, even though I obviously do. Help?

- - - Updated - - -

Was the Download removed?
Quote Originally Posted by aaronminecraft View Post
It wont even let me download it, it sends me to another page and its basically acting as if I have no internet, even though I obviously do. Help?

- - - Updated - - -

Was the Download removed?
Nope dl still there.
Quote Originally Posted by andybasha1 View Post
Hey Bro!

Loving your hacks man! Been here since v6 and still going strong! Got me to LEM so far .

I got a couple of inquiries:

1. Is it possible to make the hack a skin? e.g. if I was to stream, the stream wouldn't see that I'm hacking?
2. Is this CEVO/ESEA/CG proof? so If I was to play on any of those, would it be detected?

Cheers man! Love your work! Keep it up
likely not ESEA proof. wouldn't know about CEVO or CG.
By far my favorite hack for csgo, maybe in the future we will be able to control the accuracy of the rcs? because everything is amazing but the rcs seems a good bit off on high settings ( i understand this is for it to stay a bit more hidden than usual )
Still undetected

6/14/2015 4:45PM

played 3mms and got me to LEM
I might rebuy csgo once again, will csgo be raising their sale during those few incoming days or will it stay as 50% off? I'd like to spend as little money as possible
Quote Originally Posted by project alpha View Post
I might rebuy csgo once again, will csgo be raising their sale during those few incoming days or will it stay as 50% off? I'd like to spend as little money as possible
It'll probably just stay 50%, just re-buy it for $7.50, it's not that bad. ...
Dont use this hack. He got access to my Steam-Account. I have your fucking IP.
Quote Originally Posted by Zepeon View Post
Dont use this hack. He got access to my Steam-Account. I have your fucking IP.
Show us proof then?
If you haven’t recently tried to login to the Steam client… from the computer located at 46.246.12.72 (SE), someone else may be trying to access your account. You can view more info about this login attempt online.

If you suspect someone else may be attempting to access your account, please either:

Change your password immediately or
Lock your account online and then request Support assistance to regain access to your account.
Thanks for helping us maintain the security of your account.
The Steam Support Team
https://support.steampowered.com
Posts 271–285 of 777 · Page 19 of 52
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us