Outdatedclockwork's tiny hacks #11e

Posts 436–450 of 777 · Page 30 of 52
Quote Originally Posted by Krunkedd View Post
It is detected because i just used it and it was fine idk if i should anymore
how long ago did you use?
Quote Originally Posted by cracksmok3 View Post
how long ago did you use?
Im not saying its detected but i just used like 30 minutes ago and the other guys said it was so i dont know if i should use it anymore
is the hack detected?
Does anybody know where i can find VMware to run this in?
Quote Originally Posted by nagasawa5 View Post
detected
proof? im playing it all day nothing happened just Download Enigma Protector and Hash changer V2 ur good to go
Quote Originally Posted by zxcvbasdfg1 View Post
UNDETECTED

6/15/2015 2:38PM
ty /2short
Btw how do you know if a .exe file is closed? I mean like not running in the background still after you have closed it?.. like is there an other way like looking in the etask manager or something?
Quote Originally Posted by PoorN View Post
Btw how do you know if a .exe file is closed? I mean like not running in the background still after you have closed it?.. like is there an other way like looking in the etask manager or something?
It closes with the game.
Quote Originally Posted by JDoawp View Post


It closes with the game.
Yeah, but I mean overall... is there a way to see that or someting?
So awhile ago I downloaded clockworks 10c and I decided I didnt want hacks anymore so I deleted it. But after I deleted all my hacks and everything I went to use my antivirus and it said 10c put malware on my pc. Why??
Posts 436–450 of 777 · Page 30 of 52
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us