Outdatedclockwork's tiny hacks #11e

Posts 451–465 of 777 · Page 31 of 52
Quote Originally Posted by Eviil1312 View Post
So awhile ago I downloaded clockworks 10c and I decided I didnt want hacks anymore so I deleted it. But after I deleted all my hacks and everything I went to use my antivirus and it said 10c put malware on my pc. Why??
Because you're an idiot who got malware and want someone to blame.
Quote Originally Posted by PoorN View Post
Yeah, but I mean overall... is there a way to see that or someting?
no it has no process
Hack detected , 5 vac block in a role in 5-6 minutes
Quote Originally Posted by limjiayong View Post
Hack detected , 5 vac block in a role in 5-6 minutes
Any proof?
Quote Originally Posted by limjiayong View Post
Hack detected , 5 vac block in a role in 5-6 minutes
I think i said for like 10 times you need a screen in-game including the forum but whatever
Quote Originally Posted by limjiayong View Post
Hack detected , 5 vac block in a role in 5-6 minutes
VAC block doesn't mean that it's detected. It means that something is blocking VAC (like the USB method and some other stuff)
Quote Originally Posted by overnightz View Post
not yet Undetected ?
For be real, if someone say here is UNDETECTED it could be DETECTED (maybe he had luck)
Use at your own risk, if you get banned is detected if not is undetected
Is it undetected if there is no CSGO update?
Quote Originally Posted by nagasawa5 View Post
Is it undetected if there is no CSGO update?
usually yes
Hack UNDETECTED I play with him
I recently got VAC banned using this hack. But I was also playing really dumb and got reported many times.
Posts 451–465 of 777 · Page 31 of 52
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us