Outdatedclockwork's tiny hacks #11e

Posts 541–555 of 777 · Page 37 of 52
Quote Originally Posted by eclipsecree8 View Post
AK and M4A4/M4A1-S are a bit off with the recoil control, but still a great hack (:
Yep. I and a few others have noted this to clock and I believe he will fix it in subsequent updates. They are actually quite inaccurate right now. Pretty much not worth using at all for those two guns if you are at LE level or higher imho.
how do i download it in a file
can anyone share a valid link to VMProtect?
Guys just look it up on google it should be the first link saying "VMProtect Software Protection"
Quote Originally Posted by element View Post
Guys just look it up on google it should be the first link saying "VMProtect Software Protection"
yes but there are more choices and is it ok with demo version? shouldn't be a cracked one?
Quote Originally Posted by Stalin69 View Post
yes but there are more choices and is it ok with demo version? shouldn't be a cracked one?
i use the demo version and is good
Quote Originally Posted by Stalin69 View Post
yes but there are more choices and is it ok with demo version? shouldn't be a cracked one?
Yes, I use the demo version unless you actually want to pay money for the full features.
Anyone care to explain me(and many others) about VMprotect ? what is it ? what does it do ? what happens when I use it ? and if I don't use it what do I lose ? Thanks in advance
is it just me or does the hack stop work? cause when i start my cs, then i go into a game, and already clicked the hack, but nothings come on. i try too click F1 and the others. but nothing comes on. Did it stop work? i diden't get any errors or anything
Quote Originally Posted by FuziiCH View Post
is it just me or does the hack stop work? cause when i start my cs, then i go into a game, and already clicked the hack, but nothings come on. i try too click F1 and the others. but nothing comes on. Did it stop work? i diden't get any errors or anything
Still works for me needs to be something on your pc. Maybe your antivirus?
does this work in fullscreen or fulllscreen windowed and windowed only?
Quote Originally Posted by gtacheater View Post
Anyone care to explain me(and many others) about VMprotect ? what is it ? what does it do ? what happens when I use it ? and if I don't use it what do I lose ? Thanks in advance
The protectors (VMProtect, The Enigma protector and TrueCrypt) protect the file and makes it harder for VAC to detect. Making the chance of getting banned lower. THIS DOES NOT MAKE HACKS UNDETECTED FOREVER.


- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by duckasaurasas View Post
does this work in fullscreen or fulllscreen windowed and windowed only?
Works in any screen mode you want bby.
Quote Originally Posted by duckasaurasas View Post
does this work in fullscreen or fulllscreen windowed and windowed only?
Works on both for me
Posts 541–555 of 777 · Page 37 of 52
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us