Can someone make a hack?

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Can someone make a hack?
Heey Guys,

can some1 make a macro/hack for me for Gunz Online

I want a Butterfly macro
When u press ''w'' then u do butterfly forward,

can some1 make that?
Quote Originally Posted by Nathansap View Post
Heey Guys,

can some1 make a macro/hack for me for Gunz Online

I want a Butterfly macro
When u press ''w'' then u do butterfly forward,

can some1 make that?
Out of all the hacks I make. I would never ever ever make a bf macro. But I woud make inf HP if someone could tell me the HP Adress..
Quote Originally Posted by Nathansap View Post
Heey Guys,

can some1 make a macro/hack for me for Gunz Online

I want a Butterfly macro
When u press ''w'' then u do butterfly forward,

can some1 make that?
O m g

GOOGLE.

Morphines

Mouse rebinder
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us