PatchedMoneyDropper script v1.0 - Simple $40K Dropper

Posts 1–15 of 176 · Page 1 of 12
MoneyDropper script v1.0 - Simple $40K Dropper
MoneyDropper

Drops $40K money bags.

Tested on Steam-version.

Requires
- LUA Plugin for ScriptHookV


How to use
- Take the MoneyDropper.lua file and insert it into your GTA V Folder/scripts/addins
- Run GTA V and press the "+"-key on NumPad to spawn money bags!

Screenshots




Virus Scans

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/1...is/1434498330/
http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanre...000ef147b287ec
MoneyDropper_mpgh.net.zip507 B · 6,245 downloads Clean
Yeah, my GTA V Cash Dropper will get 40k Option later on too, but after Banwave , still think about the Wave going around now!
Hey man this threads is looking good but is missing some contents and I know you said you can't add links well in this case you're gonna have to click here for more details. You're gonna have to need some screen shots and also virus scans of this file.
Added virus scans even though it is a lua file rules are rules. PM me or quote me if you want me to add images and just space out the links

(✿づ◠‿◠)づ Approved
Quote Originally Posted by xzibitsalonika View Post
dont work to me
Do you have the steam version or the R* version?
yeah I had to create the scripts folder and the addins folder. I`m using steam version.
Quote Originally Posted by KillTheNoise View Post
Added virus scans even though it is a lua file rules are rules. PM me or quote me if you want me to add images and just space out the links

(✿づ◠‿◠)づ Approved
Would be great if you would add some screenshots If you have taken some yourself feel free to add them, otherwise I'll send you some when I get home.

Quote Originally Posted by xzibitsalonika View Post
dont work to me
Quote Originally Posted by xzibitsalonika View Post
i have r* version no steam
That might be the reason. I have only tested this to work with the steam version.
Well Well people i was waiting for the moment i am banned to now for the first time in my life.

I didnt even used the money option for other players or for myself.
I only used vehicle spawning and framed some players.

I was rank 467 legit and now i am really pissed.

Only used equality mod.
Lol, you are obviously taking a risk, idk why you are pissed.
Quote Originally Posted by deardutch View Post
Well Well people i was waiting for the moment i am banned to now for the first time in my life.

I didnt even used the money option for other players or for myself.
I only used vehicle spawning and framed some players.

I was rank 467 legit and now i am really pissed.

Only used equality mod.
There is a ban wave going on right now. It is risky to use any sort of cheat/script/hack. I think there is a sticky post about it in this forum.
Quote Originally Posted by kinshex View Post
There is a ban wave going on right now. It is risky to use any sort of cheat/script/hack. I think there is a sticky post about it in this forum.
I know but i didnt even use it for 2 days so before the ban wave
Quote Originally Posted by deardutch View Post
I know but i didnt even use it for 2 days so before the ban wave
Someone might have reported you so that they could go back and check some logs. But of course thats a guess
Posts 1–15 of 176 · Page 1 of 12
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?