JME Menu 2.2

Posts 16–30 of 126 · Page 2 of 9
Quote Originally Posted by Kosmo View Post
JME said that because he's retarded.

Your paid executor must be using DSEFIX or blackbone. (Which is detected)
So the creator of the menu is retarded? Lmao..? No, I wasn't using any of those executors.
He didn't create the menu. Raiin did.

And how'd you know? Did you make the executor yourself?
Quote Originally Posted by Kosmo View Post
He didn't create the menu. Raiin did.

And how'd you know? Did you make the executor yourself?
No, actually Vince did... JME partners with Vince so I am only assuming that if JME claims it was the scripts, that's probably true.
No, Raiin is the owner of this menu. JME just added some scripts of Mizzle's and Lystics to it.

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/624-dayz-mod-standalone-hacks-cheats/785929-raiin-menu-v1-dayz-sa-menu.html

See?
Quote Originally Posted by Kosmo View Post
No, Raiin is the owner of this menu. JME just added some scripts of Mizzle's and Lystics to it.
Ok...? I am talking about the executor here bud.
Yes. It's detected.

You may not think that now, but wait a week and you'll have a Global Ban sitting on your acc.
Quote Originally Posted by Kosmo View Post
Yes. It's detected.

You may not think that now, but wait a week and you'll have a Global Ban sitting on your acc.
script is detected lel
Quote Originally Posted by Cipher View Post
script is detected lel
No the script is not detected.

I was talking about the executor WireShark is using.
The best part about this "release" is that its not even my code, its a user contributed edit from a guy called Jun. You are just too blind/stupid to notice and simply put my name on it so that you could "leak" something that is already public. well done.

If any of you fucking morons took a moment out of your pitiful lives to look at all the sources available on this forum. You would see that I do a lot more than copy+paste. Haters will always hate, i don't give a fuck. You are the people commenting on "my" threads, not the other way round.

Sure, scripts are never going to get you global banned. But if your a known cheat/repeat offender then sure, using a script like this will get you banned quickly. BE are not fucking stupid, it really isn't hard to monitor "new players" who have just been global banned 10 minutes ago on the same PC.

The fact i haven't been global banned in nearly 6 weeks will testify that I am god. And im using the same detected stuff as everyone else
I blow kush circles in Cherno at high noon.
Quote Originally Posted by Jme View Post
The best part about this "release" is that its not even my code, its a user contributed edit from a guy called Jun. You are just too blind/stupid to notice and simply put my name on it so that you could "leak" something that is already public. well done.

If any of you fucking morons took a moment out of your pitiful lives to look at all the sources available on this forum. You would see that I do a lot more than copy+paste. Haters will always hate, i don't give a fuck. You are the people commenting on "my" threads, not the other way round.

Sure, scripts are never going to get you global banned. But if your a known cheat/repeat offender then sure, using a script like this will get you banned quickly. BE are not fucking stupid, it really isn't hard to monitor "new players" who have just been global banned 10 minutes ago on the same PC.

The fact i haven't been global banned in nearly 6 weeks will testify that I am god. And im using the same detected stuff as everyone else
1. all the ESP scripts are ripped from Mizzle's Menu.

2. I downloaded it from your shitty forum and it was titled "JME 2.2" good enough.

3. I'm not hating on anyone. I just thought I'd release the more-likely-to-be 2.2

Calm down you monkey

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mizzle420420 View Post
I blow kush circles in Cherno at high noon.
Useful post. +Rep

Rated 420/10
Quote Originally Posted by Jme View Post
The fact i haven't been global banned in nearly 6 weeks will testify that I am god. And im using the same detected stuff as everyone else
Way out of my depth here, but some quotations on the detected would have been nice
as i read back that post before i posted it, i did notice the hilarity of my quotations which i was unaware of as i was writing it. i wish i had spotted your one, would have been a perfect close
Posts 16–30 of 126 · Page 2 of 9
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?